RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

OOC: Point taken.

OOC Gonna drop these Digimon thingies.
http://ashayx.tumblr.com/post/162728724200/logo-design-digimon-compilation

Hey look. It’s pikachu…

Kuna tilts his head. “You seem unresponsive. Shall I repeat myself?”

“oh, what? sorry.”

“I was saying maybe you should rest. Besides, Yalani just came back, and by the looks of it, he could use some company. He came back with his clothing rather . . . tattered.”

“is he okay?”

“He seems to be, however I cannot speak for any mental, emotional, or psychological trauma. One of the cons of being an AI as I merely have an idea of and imitate such things.”

she nods and heads back to the tent.

Yalani was there, getting a change of clothes from his backpack. When he sees Alice, he sighs in relief. “Are you okay? I didn’t see you today.”

“yeah, i was helping on the other side of camp, how about you?”

“Well, got to meet a few new Grimm pals. Got messed up by a Mudhead just recently before I got back to the village, and I found myself on the back of a Nevermore just before that. Long story short, today was eventful.”

“are you okay?”

“Yeah . . . turns out Mudheads can morph their limbs into whips and I got lashed and some burns here and there. Nothing I’m not used to, but it hurts nonetheless.” He shows her the burns and scratches. They were partially healed, but noticeable.

“oh good, they’re healing.”

“Yeah, nothing a little flora won’t fix,” he says optimistically. “I’m just glad you’re safe and sound.”

“thank you for your concern.”

“Of course. You’re my responsibility and a nice person.”

“well i’m heading to sleep so i’m ready for tomorrow.”

“Okay. I’m gonna see if I can speak with Tala about building our own adobe at a plot of land tomorrow. The palace is finished, so people are started to build their own houses. There’s gonna be a few districts because of the different levels of the mound, so it’ll be hard to pick a place.”

“can i design our rooms?”