Saddest Movie Moments

Speaking of Star Wars…

8 Likes

I was just reminded of this scene…

I’m holding back tears now.

Also, you need to look up the lyrics to Vale Decem. You will cry even more when you hear the song that plays while he regenerates.

1 Like

Probably no one here has heard of it, but there’s this movie I watched called “Hachi: A Dog’s Tale”

I didn’t cry but I came fairly close. D:

5 Likes

I think I read a book of that, yeah that was sad

Okay, I admit… This was pretty sad, too…

1 Like

The ending to FMA: Conqueror of Shamballa.
The Gurren Lagann movies. Later, buddy
Asuka getting ripped to pieces in End of Evangelion.
The entirety of the Steins;Gate movie. It was so terrible.

Oh, and Up. Never forget Up.

1 Like

i dont know why, but captain antilles death in star wars:a new hope always gets me . probably because hes my favorite character

2 Likes

The end of Braveheart, one of my favorite movies…

FREEEEEEEDDOOOOOOOM!

1 Like

When the Star Wars Christmas Special was created.

7 Likes

Films rarely get me emotional, but man do Iron Giant and the first few minutes of Up pull my heartstrings.

1 Like

I’m gonna be “That guy” but for me, this’d definitely have to be the scene from The Transformers: The Movie, where Optimus dies. I always get choked up/ cry when I see that scene pops in. ;~;

3 Likes

Star Wars: Episode III is pretty emotional for me. I know a lot of people hate it, but I loved it the most out of the Prequel Trilogy. While it’s not enough to make me cry, all that stuff at the end was horrible, especially the whole thing with Anakin’s wife, as well as his transformation into Vader.

Also, that part on Disney’s Tangled, where the dad of Rapunzel is crying before they set the lanterns off. That made me cry.

If Journey’s End was a movie, I’d cry like a baby at the end… like how I cried like a baby at the end of the comic. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s a good one - I’ve never personally cried at it, but it certainly is sad.

2 Likes

I felt what Snape felt back there, and it hurt.

8 Likes

The resurrection stone scene is always emotional for me. Death of loved ones is always something that plagues my mind often. The tears start flowing at that part if they haven’t started already in that movie.

6 Likes

This broke me.

Why didn’t you wait for him?

1 Like

I am usually an emotionless stone when I watch movies, but the end of Marley and Me always make me bawl like a little child.

OOOOH THE FEELS! :sob:

3 Likes

Reading it for the first time in the book was so emotional.

The saddest movie moment in my opinion is the ending of “The Green Mile”. It always leaves me with a theoretical tear in my eye.

1 Like

In Dumb and Dumber, when it turned out Mary was married and couldn’t be with Lloyd. :cry:
Gets me every time
/mt

2 Likes

the ending of the green mile

1 Like