Saddest Movie Moments

When Obi Wan dies.
When Coulson dies. (I really like his character, and didn’t expect his return)
The first part of Up.
When Gandalf dies.
(I was really more sad when I read it, but still)

1 Like

I think what made me cry the most was the scence in Toy Story 3 where Andy drives away and Woody says “So long partner.”

That hit the me in the feels.

Now that I start to remember the ending to The Bridges of Madison County is really sad

2 Likes

When The Fallen was so easily killed by Optimus Prime in Revenge of the fallen. Such a waste of potential. /s

I can’t think of a movie scene has made me cry. I know some that have made me disgusted or mad but not sad.

2 Likes
1 Like

Now I remember the thing I completely, stupidly forgot about:
Snape’s death and the flashback scene.
I don’t usually cry, but…

That scene in Winnie The Pooh’s Most Grand Adventure where Pooh gets trapped in the skull cave and he realizes that he may never see Christopher Robin or his friends again.

The opening scene to this movie where Christopher Robin tells Pooh he has to go to school is also really sad.

4 Likes

Stoick dying in How to Train Your Dragon 2. :sob:

2 Likes

That scene gets me every time…

There’s so many to choose from, one of my favourites though would have to be the scene before the end of Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit, I bawled my eyes out when it first came out :frowning:.

Boromir’s death is sad but also awesome in Fellowship of the Ring. He redeemed himself by trying to save Merry and Pippin and died a hero despite tryinh to steal the ring.

1 Like

I’ve recently been watching Big Hero 6 (No joke, I’ve watched that movie 5 times in the last two months) and, well, there’s a lot of sad scenes in that, but the climax in the portal always gets me.

~W12~

2 Likes

Several scenes toward the middle and ending of Life of Pi. When Pi struggles to survive while remembering what he left behind, when he accepts he is dying, and when he tells his emotional “other story” to the two investigators.

1 Like

It’s kinda hard for me to feel sad watching a movie but I teared up at solos death. How Kylo, HIS OWN FRICKIN SON, acted so heartless after he murdered his father. Uuuuuurgghhh that aspect gets me angry. The fact that there’s an emoji movie is also sad : P
Qui-Gon’s death Was one of the first movie deaths I’ve seen so I got upset then (I watched Star Wars in chronological order)

1 Like

Not sure if this counts as “sad” but the burning bush scene and the parting of the Red Sea from “The Prince of Egypt” almost moved me to tears.

The ending of Logan, Han Solo being frozen in carbonite, Han Solo’s death, Luke Skywalker’s death, Yondu’s death, and John Wick’s dog getting killed. 2017 was brutal for me, as far as characters I love dying goes.

1 Like

Grave of the fireflies by studio ghibli that was a film that emotionally broke me.

INFINTY WAR SPOILERS

“I don’t wanna go Mr. Stark!”

Literally lost sleep over that one

2 Likes

The ending to Coco hit me heccin hard. I didn’t full on cry, but my gosh did I come this close to it. Then again this is Pixar we’re talking about. The ending to Logan also hit me somewhat.

3 Likes

Yeah that ending was sad. It wasn’t depressing sad tho it was more of a sweet sad. Haven’t seen Logan tho

@Sabretooth “Yonduuuuuu!!!”-me for weeks after seeing guardians 2. Literally that was all I said for weeks /s

foof. I forgot about the ending to Guardians 2. That one hit me too.

1 Like