Saddest Video Game Moments (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Sgt Johnson. He went out with a bang too soon for me. :frowning:

6 Likes

Same with Keyes.

4 Likes

Ah. Thought of one,

Diablo’s death in Diablo III D:

(don’t ask why this is sad for me)

I’ve never actually cried over someone in a video game (only happens to me in movies) primarily because most of the time it is my fault. So instead of crying, I get ticked off when someone dies.

Dies by falling into lava in Minecraft

NO NO NOOOOOOO!

3 Likes

Wait.

You have Minecraft?

Totally, bruh.

1 Like

Just want to remind everyone to use spoiler tags. I figure that any game character death should be a spoiler. Look to the first post to learn how to use the tags. Thanks!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/lewajohnson/RANDOM/sig.png

4 Likes

that moment when eljay dies in tales of ttv III the video game for the ps10 and xbox-ten

wait, sorry, that doesnt exist yet

uh

In kingdom hearts birth by sleep, the entire game revolves around three people, terra, aqua and ventus, at the end of the game terra gets sort of…destroyed by xehanort, aqua gets trapped in the realm of darkness and ventus falls into a indefinate sleep, which was pretty sad

oh, and
the end of kingdom hearts 358/2

xion, one of the main characters dies off to save the other main character roxas, and the more well known sora…unfortunatly, due to some complicated kingdom hearts story stuff, nobody remembers her existence

yes, they were both kh games

Deal with it

there is no shame in them both being KH games

Warning: AC Black Flag spoilers (@John_Smith 's method isn’t working)

Blackbeard? What about Stede? His hanging is just depressing ;-;

You have a space after your first bracket, and you’re missing the slash before the word “spoiler” in the second tag. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

Also, the death of Jorge and Kat really got me more than Noble Six’s death. With Six, you kind of knew what was coming. The other two, however, were really unexpected and tragic, especially Kat.

3 Likes

I think I have the best one. It’s CoD4, level Aftermath. Death of Sgt. Paul Jackson, the marine you had been playing as until the nuke went off. If you’re unaware, a nuke went off and brought down your chopper, mortally wounding you. You have a few seconds to crawl out of your chopper; all your team are dead, and you walk slowly with a limp. You get up, walk around for a minute, then die. It just chronicle’s Jackson’s last minutes. I remember searching for a secret way to let him live with my buddies at my house, years ago. POW, right in the nostalgia.

3 Likes

When all are bases belonged to them.

CAT…

2 Likes

Spoilers!

2 Likes

Cortana’s death in Halo 4.

I cried a bit.

5 Likes

Indeed one of my least favorite deaths. Remember where it all began. Remember Cortana

2 Likes

Ever played To the Moon? Definitely had trouble keeping it together during the scene where the song “Everything’s Alright” plays. It’s hard to explain, so I’ll let people play/watch it themselves.

2 Likes

Sad in every way.

1 Like

Sev’s death in Republic Commando.

4 Likes