Saddest Video Game Moments (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

When FNaF 3 was somewhat leaked/announced.

7 Likes

that’s a fair point beef

but I do enjoy watching my friend writhe in agony at trying to beat just 5NaF1

1 Like

When fnaf came into existence

aww Pot8o (somehow I knew you were gonna say that), I mainly enjoy those games for the story

1 Like

I have nothing against people who like it
I only have a grudge against the games existence

fair enough

I read the books multiple times before I played the game, and even though I knew it was gonna happen, it still took me by surprise.

Also, in Assassin’s Creed 2, when Ezio’s brothers and father are executed. It was a real surprising moment for me, and its emotional effects on Ezio really shaped his character.

2 Likes

The ENTIRE game of Mother 3 is the saddest game moment for me.

2 Likes

When FaZe_Rain was born.

He got noscoped at birth and was gifted Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on Origin for his first birthday.

Also uh, when -SPOILER REMOVED- died in Half Life 2 Episode 2 .-.

3 Likes

Heavy Rain. That game was chalk-full of feels.

1 Like

Persona 3 “" In the end of the game the Protagonist dies and becomes the seal of Nyx but before that he dies. He fulfills his promise with his friends and dies with his friends standing before him. Watching him unknowingly that he is fading away. "

When I saw this it made me sad even though I know this is going happened because The Answer exapansion.

OH YEAH

Cave Story’s bad ending. Basically, you leave with some green-haired freak on a dragon to live in the mountains, while the Doctor turns the Mimiga into his army and he takes over the world. The End.

Also, the track Hero’s End accompanies it, which makes you seem even more of an ***hole.

So after finding Halo

yeah Nobel Team’s deaths are super sad

3 Likes

I find Emile’s to be the most depressing…

2 Likes

Jorge’s was the most depressing imo

3 Likes

About Halo Reach:

I’m a bit torn on each Noble’s death. Jorge, Carter and Kat’s were pretty sad IMO. 6’s was meh. I hated how Emile’s was framed. Seriously, the guy went out like the bada** he was and yet we barely saw it.

However, if we’re talking about AI companion deaths in squad-based shooters,

Star Wars Republic Commando blows Halo Reach way out of the water (and I love Reach). Sev’s death in RC hits much harder IMO.

That’s probably because Republic Commando does such a good job of making your squadmates feel real. Noble Team looks awesome, but most of the time they just got in the way. In RC, you really get to know, care for and rely on your fellow clones, especially Sev (for some reason he always seemed to have the most lines and be the defacto guy for doing the slicing/demo/sniping).

As much as I didn’t enjoy that final mission and the ending cinematic, and even though I’d known about Sev’s fate for years before playing the game, it still hurt.

5 Likes

To be honest Sev is MIA.
Not KIA yet.
Due to the fact they never found him or his body.

4 Likes

@RECspiriah,

True, but for some reason I prefer to think of him as KIA rather then MIA. I’m not too sure why… Maybe it’s because we’ve already got a Commando who’s been confirmed MIA by the creators (Gregor from TCW).

2 Likes

All the deaths in AC: Black Flag were pretty moving.

Batman: Arkham City spoilers: For some reason, joker’s death at the end Arkham City was sad for me…Don’t ask why.

Plz

3 Likes