Saddest Video Game Moments (SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Spoilers are allowed, but they have to be in spoiler tags.

2 Likes

Every time you walk through a person in Lego Island.

Man the Bickster’s death scene though. I can’t believe how much blood was shown when he fell off of the infomniac building and into the helicopter propellers :frowning:

6 Likes

For me it was probably either Cortana’s disintegration from Halo 4 or Jorge, Kat, and Carter’s deaths from Halo Reach. The reason I don’t include Noble 6 or Emile is because I have theories of how they may have lived…

2 Likes

dude i think 6 is probably dead

Yeah but imagine if The elite about to stab him was the Heretic from Halo 2. That could change everything.

2 Likes

that could be cool

you can’t bring back Emile man, he got stabbed through the chest. His death was great like that. But, at the end with Six, we ASSUME that he was stabbed. But, the video cuts off when the Elite Zealot ‘stabs’ him. No stabbing is actually seen. He COULD have grabbed the Elite’s wrist before he was killed and stopped it. Then again, I did hear somewhere that the Elite that killed Six is Thel Vadam(aka Arbiter).

2 Likes

The thing that leads me to believe Emile is still alive is that upon REACHing the AA gun (bad pun is bad) if you walk over and melee Emile’s body he still has an overshield. Whenever a Spartan dies, their overshield an life support systems shut off. Boom. Also the Elite wasn’t Thel, there was a different Arbiter at the time.

3 Likes

He might have survived the Zealot, but not too long after. I think it’s probably a glitch though.

Mayhaps.He probably bled out.

1 Like

Even if he managed to survive an energy sword to the gut, Reach was still glassed…

3 Likes

When you said that I thought of him hijacking a Banshee with a bleeding stomach. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

^^^
What he said and besides if Emile did survive he would have to survive the countless forces of The Covenant too.

3 Likes

All of Noble Team have been confirmed as KIA. Yes, even Emile and Six.

Now lets get back on track.

3 Likes

Jun survived. He picked out SPARTAN IV candidates. :\

6 Likes

When I saw Sonic Unleashed and Sonic 06. I was a huge sonic fan back then and then I saw that. Why would they do it. I was around 8 back then.

1 Like

Not sure if it counts as a video game, but a good few of the endings in Steins;Gate.

Also when Illya dies in the Unlimited Blade Works route of Fate/Stay Night

1 Like

To the Moon. All of it. Just freakin’ all of it. I wasn’t even the one playing it and it was the saddest thing I ever seen…

Final Fantasy Type 0’s ending is pretty sad.

Like before Class Zero dies. You see them spending time together and talking about their possible futures. Then after they die. Machina and Rem come in finding them dead together holding hands. And well…Watch the ending so you can understand.

Saddest video game moment, eh?

when pacman ate a ghost, poor ghost

1 Like