Salvation: Part II

“Wait! But I was called in!”

“Then I’ll give you the cliffnotes version later,” Topside quips as he turns to leave.

@BlackBeltGamer98 @ProfSrlojohn @Toa_Vladin @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

Those with Corona and in the center of town could see a long line of distinguished-looking cybertronians standing within the entrance to the capitol building. Each of them carried unique-looking weapons, equipment, and other artifacts whose nature could not be precisely determined.

It was now early morning upon this side of Planet Omega, and most everyone in the town had gathered before the Unitrex- pilgrims and Salvation crew members alike. But some important faces were yet missing. Corona, for her part, was waiting patiently, while Thrift taps his crimson feet to the beat of a song he was quietly humming. Nearby, ■■■■■■■■■■■■ makes no effort to hide his disdained expression.

Juliana waited, with her hands behind her back, trying not to look restless, and trying not to look at the crowd.

Gatecrasher waited patiently, with his arms crossed.

As Zepar and (I think) Gronius were going back to the ship, Zepar takes a little detour to Barkeep’s place to activate the spaceport’s automated repair system on the Salvation, sending a message to the captains warning them he was going to do so.

Barkeep’s establishment was largely empty, but the control panel was still active.

OOC: plus, unless Meep’s done anything with them, I think the Splitter brothers are still there, too.

“Uhm… Zepar… What’s this place?” Gronius asked.
@BlackBeltGamer98

SideStep would appear to be functioning normally on the outside.

Forcep rises to his feet.

“Hm. Physically, you seem fine.”

SideStep opened his eyes.
“Go 'way.” he muttered unhappily.

@Chromeharpoon

“A pub.” He said as he hit the button, hopefully triggering the repair systems, “And where we may find the Splitter brothers.”

“Aha.” Gronius said, looking around. “Haven’t seem them in a while. I heard that some of them died.”
OOC: You guys will often hear such questions, sorry. I haven’t read the posts that don’t concerne my characters.

Pixel was descending rapidly, crashing into the middle of the crowd.

Blight squinted at them curiously.

A rumbling sound is heard as the docking cradle around Salvation shifts again. The metal rings around her begin to spin as they deploy mechanical arms and repair drones to aid the crew in fixing up the Fleetcarrier. The engineers are momentarily startled by the sudden change of events.

Several pilgrims and crew members back away from the point of impact, and many a head turns toward the sudden commotion around Salvation.

The bots with the weapons remain within the entrance, as if waiting for a cue.

Forcep, Grommet, and Sprocket back off, and their attention is drawn to the sudden activity around Salvation.

SideStep blinked and frowned.
“What’s that?” He asked, sitting up.

Spectrum could be seen jumping up and down to try and see him, as well as to get to him.

The Splitter brothers finished their drinks after a long conversation in Ancient. They stood up and walked out of the bar.

Forcep watches as gigantic arms extend from the wrings around Salvation and set to work on repairing the Fleetcarrier’s hull.

“That, I imagine, will bring Greasemonkey some joy,” the medic says.

Sprocket was positively elated at the large-scale display of ancient cybertronian technology at work.

The Splitter brothers might notice two things: the crowd gathered in the center of town, and the sudden activity around Salvation as Zepar activated the spaceport’s repair systems.

“Gentlemen, you should make your way to the square; there’s something Corona wants to tell you.” Zepar said to the brothers.

Gronius waved to the three.

The three looked up at it.
“Okay, so that’s happening.”

SideStep watched the Salvation, his optics focusing in and out as his brain tried to adjust.

“Gentlemen?” Zepar asked, a bit louder than before.

“Want me to… Like…”