Salvation: Part II

“You were seeing triple, that’s why,” Grommet says flatly.

1 Like

“…okay?” SideStep said.
“I see triple everytime I get drunk.”
He rubbed his chin.
“…Actually I can see how that’s a problem.”

Forcep nods.

“Indeed,” he dryly affirms. “Now, Sprocket appears to be under the impression that you’re needed somewhere…”

@BlackBeltGamer98 @Jcton @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @ProfSrlojohn @Toa_Vladin

Corona sighs, and turns to the group assembled- that being Pixel, Blight, Spectrum, Alterion, Delta, Scrapshot/Driftburn, Epsilon-5, Gatecrasher, and Juliana, if this narrator’s memory serves.

“Oh, hell,” the prophet sighs. “We’ll start now; hopefully the rest of you show up only a little late…”

2 Likes

Juliana and Gatecrasher stayed in their previous stances.

The Splitter brothers walked up.
“Sorry, we got lost.”

“Indeed he is.” Zepar said as he approached.

As Pixel reformed, he begins a similar jumping up-and-down fashion, but was most likely down when Spectrum was up and visa versa.

Blight nods before returning to Juliana. “What is it we’re starting again?” he mumbles distractedly. spoiler[/spoiler]

1 Like

“To be honest,” She whispered. “I’m not entirely sure, but she wanted us for some reason. By the way, you lose old man” She says with a cheeky grin.

“No! Let’s just wait a little more. Give them five more Minutes.” Delta told Corona.
@Chromeharpoon

“With that said, let’s start with the last one on your list and make our way up. What was the name? Deria? Dayria?” Gronius asked.
@BlackBeltGamer98

“Delta, I’ve given them since dawn,” Corona says. "I may be willing to be patient, but you all have a rather important quest to get back to. I can’t have you standing on a podium all morning in front of a whole city; that would be rather rude of me.

She sighed and nodded.

“Daria.” Zepar said. “And sure, she’s as good a person to start with as any.”

“So… Where can we find her? I’ve never met her before.”

“I’m sure someone knows where she is.” Zepar said.

“And who should we ask?”

Zepar shrugs, “I don’t know.” He said.

“Then… Uhm… How do you want to find her?”

“I’m not sure.” He said.

OOC: Where does Daria usually hang out?

“Uhh…”

Shadowraker suddenly deployed and flew off, “Or Shadowraker could go flying off to find her.” Zepar said, clearly not expecting his Cryocondor to do that.