Salvation: Part II

Zepar tries to read the controls on the console to try and determine what its function was.

“I dunno, but experience tells me to assume hostility,” Salvo quips.

“Finally; an Autobot with some sense,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ deadpans.

“And I suppose you’re the closest to a Decepticon with an agreeable personality I’ll meet this side of the galaxy,” Salvo fires back at the captain.

What?” Facelift deadpans at Daria.

It would appear that Zepar had activated an advanced repair protocol: the spaceport was scanning Salvation and preparing to execute a myriad of repairs to her- damages that the previous scans hadn’t even noticed earlier.

1 Like

“Sir!” Gatecrasher asks ■■■■■■■■■■■■, “Permission to investigate!”

SideStep looked up at the Salvation.
“I hope that they didn’t find us.” he mutters.

“Granted,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ replies.

“The timing seems about right, at least,” Salvo remarks.

Daria smiles,
“I guess it ain’t.”

Actaeon looks at Zepar, (@BlackBeltGamer98)
“So what do you think of our little discovery?”

Gatecrasher transforms, and his shield goes… wherever transformes equipment goes. He flew up to the Salvation.

SideStep chuckled.

“It seems that this is the spaceport’s repair control center; and the advanced repair scans and systems have now been activated.” He said.

“We should probably tell the captains.”

Salvation hangs in in midair, suspended by the antigravity generators in the spaceport’s rings, which spun lazily around the Fleetcarrier as arcs of blue energy run across her length. Greasemonkey and the engineers watch from afar as the bridge tower begins to dismantle itself, piece-by-piece.

Seconds turn into minutes, and it began to become apparent that Bludgeon and company were not going to show up any time soon. Attention was then payed to the invisible force that now seemed to be disassembling Salvation.

“I dunno; that’s pretty hard to miss,” says Facelift, pointing out the window.

1 Like

“They see the actions but don’t know their purpose.” He said.

“Zepar to captains, can you hear me?” He asked on the comlink.

Yes,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says tersely.

“Yeah! Yeah, I hear ya!” Topside calls over the communicator. The Autobot captain was currently hanging onto a floating piece of the bridge, looking down at the sand-colored metal far below him. This wasn’t the first time he had wished he had a flying alt-mode…

Gatecrasher transformed and landed by Greasemonkey and the others. “What happened?” He asked.

Zepar explained what was happening and how the Omega Key had now activated an advanced repair system in the spaceport.

“I was hoping you could tell me, sir,” Greasemonkey says. “This is most unexpected and unusual.”

“Oh,” Topside says. “So that’s why I’m hanging onto a floating monitor for dear life…”

“What?” Zepar said. “Please tell me someone is trying to reach you.”

“Oh, I’m sure someone’s on the way,” Topside says. “I just saw that 'Con with the A10 mode buzz past, actually.”

“Do you have some sort of multipurpose scanner I can use? I’ll fly up there and get some readings.”

“Gatecrasher.” Zepar said, “Try to keep your grip, I’ll call him to get you to safety.”

He then coms Gatecrasher, “Gatecrasher, Captain Topside is in need of a lift; he’s hanging onto a hovering piece of the bridge and doesn’t have flight capabilities.” (@ProfSrlojohn)

“Unfortunately not, sir,” Greasemonkey replies. “Though I certainly wish I did.”

“Waddya know; that’s just what I was planning on doin’,” Topside quips.