Salvation: Part II

“Well, I’ll fly up there anyway, and see what I can do,” and with that, he took off, heading for the nearest airlock.

Shadowraker continues to watch Corona, seeming to be waiting for instructions.

Epsilon decides to explore the spaceport and surrounding settlement, curious to see what it held.

“Gatecrasher, do you hear me?” Zepar asked on the comlink. (@ProfSrlojohn)

“Yes, I read you loud and clear.” He responded.

“Topside needs a lift, he’s dangling from a hovering piece of the bridge and he has no flight capabilities.” Zepar said.

“Roger, heading there now, ETA, 1 minute.” He says, and changes course for the bridge.

1 Like

“Be careful, the recently activated advanced repair systems of the dock have been disassembling the ship and working to fix whatever damages it finds.” Zepar said.

“Roger. Anything else?” He requests.

“Not at the moment.” He said.

“Copy, You mind doing me favor? there’s a guy named Deus down there, looks like a walking junk heap, make sure he gets to a Miss Daria”

1 Like

“Understood.” Zepar said, “Any idea where he would be?”

“He should be near where I was standing during the presentation, if not, he might be near the white tower we were in before, if he’s not there, call for him. He can’t speak, but he understand Cybex well enough.”

“Got it.” Zepar said.

“I’ll be back soon.” He told the others in the control center before running out and flying back to the square to look for Deus.

“Thanks, Gatecrasher out.” He said, then continued on his course.

(@Chromeharpoon)

Zepar lands at the square, “Deus?” He calls, “Deus? Gatecrasher sent me, I’m a friend of his.”

(@Jcton, @ProfSrlojohn)

With the ceremony now concluded, the townsfolk and crew of Salvation had returned to ambling about. Thrift had disappeared rather suddenly, though his ship was still settled on the beach, where his personal diagnostic drone ran the shop in his absence. Salvo had left to strike up a conversation with the green weaponizer that ran the store Gatecrasher had visited previously.

Lurch could be heard preaching the good word of Megatron once again, though no-one was paying much attention to him.

“Corona has trapped you on this ball of mud for seven millennia! And for what?! Megatron, on the other hand, is a competent and powerful leader, who makes good on his word and does not hide behind superstition!”

The bots that had helped Corona with the ceremony- her inner circle, by all indication- were leaving, bound for one of the spaceport’s monolithic towers.

Corona hastily records a message for those of our heroes who could not attend the earlier ceremony, and tosses the recorder back to Shadowraker.

“There,” she says. “I hope you find that satisfactory.”

Topside could be seen holding onto a bulky monitor that hung in midair.

Deus was watching, fascinated, as the spaceport took Salvation’s bridge tower apart.

Shadowraker catches the device and gives Corona a friendly chirp before flying off to return to Zepar, who wasn’t far away.

“Deus.” Zepar said as he spotted the young being, “How are you?” He asked kindly.

Zepar had passed by the stage while looking for Deus, no doubt putting himself in visual range of some of the higher-ups leaving there.

Epsilon walked over to Thrift’s shop to browse the Junkion’s wares.

He circles the bridge, and transforms to tank mode. He activates his force-treads, and rolls towards topside.

Deus turns his head and gives Zepar a thumbs-up.

Unfortunately, most of the pilgrims had left tbe city square. However, Zepar and the rest could find their loot when they next entered their hab-suites aboard Salvation.

Thrift himself could be seen hiding in the cockpit.

“Hey there!” The Autobot captain quips, taking one hand off the console to wave to Gatecrasher.

“Keep your hands on that console until I can get to you!” He yells, continuing forward.

Gatecrasher could not reach the console in his tank mode; it hovered by itself a ways away.

“Funny; that’s what I was planning on doin’,” Topside quips.