Salvation: Part II

“Let me carry you.” Zepar said as he gently helped the stranger up and brought him inside the ship, “Savant? Do you have a medical facility onboard?” he asked in Ancient.

“I’m… fine!” the stranger grasps, trying to struggle against Zepar’s grip. He was weak, and covered in gashes that bled energon.

“Yes,” came the neutral voice of the ancient ship’s AI. “The Inquisitive Savant has two medical bays, however most of the equipment is outside of my control.”

“What do you want?”

Daria,
“So we just wing it?”

“To offer assistance, of course!” Thrift says. “I thought I said that earlier.”

Sprocket nods.

“Yeah,” he says nonchalantly.

1 Like

“Stop struggling or you’ll bleed out.” Zepar told the stranger.

“I just need to know how to fix this person up.” he told the AI.

“Bleed out? Ha! It’s just a few… just a few scrapes,” the stranger grunts.

OOC: he kinda looks like this concept art for TLK’s Nitro Zeus:

IC:

“Right,” the AI says. “There should be a certain tool you could use to seal the patient’s more severe wounds.”

2 Likes

“…i don’t need help.”

Thrift clasps his hands together.

“I’m sure,” he says. “Fine; I won’t take up any more of your time. But my offer does still stand, should you change your mind.”

Thrift turns to leave.

1 Like

“A few scrapes?” Zepar asked as he navigated to the nearest medbay on the Savant and tried to find the tool the AI mentioned…

“I’m an idiot.” He muttered under his breath, “You may feel tired after this.” He told the guy as he activated the medigauntlet.

The gauntlet does its thing, accelerating the stranger’s repair systems until most of his injuries were sealed. Unfortunately, this also wore the bot out, somewhat. Tired, he leans against the railing of the catwalk, parts of his armor still stained with blue energon.

“What the-… what did you just do?” he asks, bewildered.

@meepinater SideStep, in his wanderings, might notice Shockwave and Facelift talking in a common area.

“Bah weep granna weep nini bon.” Zepar said. “A bit out of sequence but the point remains; I have no hostile intent towards you.”

“I took care of your worst injuries by accelerating your natural healing abilities but that did use some of your energy.” He explained. “This ship has equipment that can help you recover and then I would like to chat with you about this planet.” He told the bot.

“Yeah, I’m feeling much better now, thanks for asking,” the stranger quips, grimacing from some lingering pain. Watching a five-eyed bot with nothing close to a mouth grimace was something of a sight,

1 Like

“That’s good.” Zepar said. “May I ask what your name is?” He asked, offering him some Energon.

“I said, do you know anything about a strange black cylinder that sucks Energon?”

The stranger takes the energon.

“Sidewinder’s my name,” he says. “And I guess I owe you one, stranger.”

He looks around the cavernous hangar bay, clearly in awe.

“I haven’t seen a ship in ages- let alone a ship like this one!”

Halfrunner shakes his head.

“No, I reckon I don’t,” he says, still apparently somewhat confused. “Where is this coming from?”

“Well met, Sidewinder.” He replied, “I am called Zepar and I am what is called an Angelicon.”

“Don’t worry, I’m certain the captains already know you’re here.” He said.

Sidewinder turns at least part of his attention back to Zepar.

“Captains? As in-… oh, of course! A ship this size’d probably need more than one, wouldn’t it?”

SideStep drunkenly tottered towards them, muttering obscenities under his breath.

“What were you doing out there?” Zepar asked.