Salvation: Part II

Daria gives him a thumbs up,
“Alright, let’s knock the socks off this report!”

“Well, Blight, You remember him right? The guy who tried to break up the fight? With the one eye? Well, he went to this waterfall in the park, and behind it, was an odd cylinder, that slowly sucked out his energon!” She told him in a rush.

Facelift and Shockwave turn, each fixing their singular eye on Side Step.

“Ah, hello!” the hecatian medic calls. “Nice of you to show up… whoever you are. It just so happens that Spock and I-”

He gestures to Shockwave.

“-are in need of an outside opinion.”

Shockwave, if one payed close attention to him, could be seen rolling his eye.

Sidewinder looks out the yawning aperture, at the immense mechanimals following Salvation. It was almost midday now, and the Golden sunlight gleamed off the creature’s black armor and the blue seas below.

“It’s my job to track that big guy,” he says, pointing a thumb at the Jelly-bot.

“It’s been following you guys for about a day and a half, you know.”

Sprocket exits the lift, transforms, and drives down the tunnel.

Halfrunner seems mildly alarmed at this.

“Is he alright?” he asks, concerned for Blight’s well-being.

“well that’s disturbing to find out.” States Gatcrasher, who was leaning against the doorway.

“I think so, But we need to find out if this thing is a danger! Do you know anyone who could tell us?”

Sidewinder turns his attention to Gatecrasher.

“It’s probably just curious,” he offers.

“…Or it wants to suck out your Energon. I dunno.”

Halfrunner puts his hand to his chin, deep in thought.

“Well… if it’s a weapon, maybe Salvo knows… or Thrift… heh, he’d probably try and sell it… hey, who was that blue Autobot lady? The one with the four arms?”

“The tactically intelligent thing is to assume the latter, but Savant what do you think?”

OOC: Are you referring to wildsong?

The AI’s holo-avatar materializes nearby, causing Sidewinder to jump.

“Sweet Solus!” he swears, staggering back.

“I cannot give a proper analysis, I’m afraid,” the AI responds to Gatecrasher. “There are no records of anything like this mechanimal in my datatracks.”

OOC: yes.

“You said you were assigned to track the large creature.” Zepar said, “Who sent you?” He asked.

Pixel pops back into shape and restarts his journey across the halls.

“Not a bad question.”

I’m don’t know who your talking about." She said, giving him an odd look.

(@Chromeharpoon)

Daria follows close behind.

Sidewinder looks from Zepar to Gatecrasher, and the Savant’s AI.

“Okay, this is probably gonna sound crazy,” he earns the three.

“I’m a one-hundred million year-old artificial intelligence recovered from a shipwreck drifting in an uncharted star system for the better part of that time,” the AI deadpans. “Between me and the ancient god-machine we are seeking, the crew of Salvation are accustomed to crazy by now, I believe.”

Sprocket soon reaches his lab in the science wing.

1 Like

“She’s not wrong.”

“Trust us, we’re very used to crazy around here.” Zepar said, confirming what the AI had said.

His armor still had some damage from the fights up till now, most of it wasn’t impossible to fix with a good mechanic.

“Alright,” Sidewinder says.

“Would you believe that Lady Corona’s my boss?”

Zepar and Gatecrasher may have heard of Corona. She was something a controversial figure: a prophet who claimed to have a connection to the Allspark that allowed her to see visions of the future.

She had also vanished without a trace seven thousand years ago, with nothing ever having been discovered as to where she had gone or what happened to her.

“Before we set off on this trip, I would have called you a liar, lunatic, troublemaker, or a combination of the above, but now… Why not.” Gatecrasher shrugged.

Zepar shrugs, “I wouldn’t be too surprised.” he said.

1 Like

SideStep nodded.
“O-o-okay.” He stuttered.

Sidewinder’s five eyes widen slightly.

“Wow,” he says. “You guys are used to crazy.”

Facelift nods.

“Now, my friend, can you see any resemblance between me and Mr. Personality at all?” the hecatian asks.

Shockwave’s visage was a familiar one: a hulking bot with purple and black armor and a massive cannon in lieu of his left forearm, with a narrow head featuring only one round, crimson eye. He defied the common stereotype of larger, tank-like cybertronians being dumb brutes; it was an undisputed fact that his was the most brilliant mind Cybertron had seen in millions of years.

Facelift, on the other hand, was a lanky bot who stood about half a head taller than Shockwave, even with the slouched posture he almost always maintained. His armor was more of a pink shade, with some purple highlights and glowing yellow conduits- the same yellow as his eye.

OOC: basically, he resembles Animated’s Shockwave, with the colors described above.

IC:

“Darn,” Halfrunner says. “She was a tech-head, too, I think.”

@ProfSrlojohn

“Abs-absolutely nawt.” SideStep said.
“There are f-f-four frickin frogs.” He started singing and mumbling.