Satan; prince of darkness, king of hell

After a short time in construction limbo I’ve finally completed Satan
Anyway here he is:

EDIT: sorry for the scrambled pictures

3 Likes

This moc is just awkward, to say at the very least. The build is weird, as well as the proportions, the color scheme is bad, and it really doesn’t remind me of Satan.

2 Likes

The back looks more like a front to me

3 Likes

Hey, you are right!

3 Likes

1: this is only v1
2: the bad color scheme is due to the fact that I didn’t have the right pices in Black
3 I’ll fix the build in v 2 also this is my version of Satan
4: the head is staying the same in all versions

1 Like

Yah but when you say Satan, you think at a demon, at the absolute hell, at the evil and all of the bad things themselves. It’s a common thing for a ll versions.

He has the bacic features of a demon
Horns
Wings
Hoovd goat legs
Also I know it’s not the best moc I’ve done recently but I’m just figuring out how to properly make a custom torso and how to also build a demon well. I also understand that this is an unconventional version of Satan

Yes but they are awkwardly put there.

1 Like

this is basically as good as giving homage to him…if anything you should do something where he gets beat down… by an angelic figure. (no offense to anybody)

other than the fact that it is kinda insulting to me as a christain, it’s not a bad moc and could use some work… definetely some interesting ideas there.

1 Like

Well there is no offense intended I think of Satan as a mythological figure the same goes for all demons, angels, gods of different religions, and all other celestial beings also thanks for the feedback also:[quote=“meepinater, post:9, topic:46053”]
you should do something where he gets beat down… by an angelic figure.
[/quote] great idea