School!

myeah
i always start later than everyone else and finish earlier than everyone else

3 Likes

If I could graph my activity before and after school started, it’d look something like this:

8 Likes

Precisely.

Sitting in french, listening to the alphabet being recited by dora, wondering where it was that I went wrong.

11 Likes

Started freshman year of high school yesterday. All Honors classes, and then Spanish and Studio Art, which I don’t regret signing up for. Yet.

Not sure what everyone meant by you have to rush to classes in only a couple minutes, you can’t take too long through the hallways, and the work is going to be much harder. Even with like 700 kids in the halls, it’s pretty easy to get to class if you memorized the school layout. And the work seems pretty easy.

1 Like

I’ve been having a heck of a time getting used to my college workload, but on the bright side, I just so happened to run into two fellow BIONICLE fans in the cafeteria today. What are the odds?

13 Likes

(Party pooper incoming)
Judging by the popularity of Bionicle in the generation currently in college, pretty high, actually.
(But that’s still really cool)

7 Likes

Got some homework now. Worst kind. I have to describe what happiness means to me, the happiest memory, and its ingredients. Every time I get that question I just want to run out of the classroom. It’s so stupidly personal. At least the teacher’s cool.

1 Like

Good point. Though considering the fact that I haven’t run into any other passionate BIONICLE fans over the past 5 years of school, today’s chance encounter was a pleasant surprise.

4 Likes

Well that’s nice.
I haven’t run into anyone invested in the lore outside of here in my schooltime, so I hope I do.
I’m glad you did.

2 Likes

Keep looking man. :slight_smile: Have you found people who share some of your other fandoms?

1 Like

Most of my friends enjoy Star Wars, and one of the new kids this year seems to be into DC.
Unfortunately, the one kid in my grade who enjoyed MtG (without me introducing him) was a jerk.
And got expelled.
But yeah, I’ve found some people with similar interests.

3 Likes

I have one friend who also liked Bionicle. I invited him to the boards but he hasn’t been on since I invited him

2 Likes

Yeah currently none of my friends care about anything like halo or bionicle when it comes to lore. And the only one of my friends who even knows the slightest amount of halo lore is really into mlp (im not a fan of mlp). I guess most of us like marvel and DC but we dont talk about the super hero movies unless its like something big coming. Most of us really enjoy star wars though and read into the lore a little

2 Likes

I actually quite like my current school, because the school itself is rather small, the staff are nice, there is no fighting or bullying (at least, out in the open) and my peers are generally nice. It’s also quite nice to have a pre-determined environment to socialize in because I rarely socialize with my peers outside of school.

1 Like

I’m in school right now, and I find this ridiculous: The school’s wifi blocks BS01 for “games”, but doesn’t block Biomedia Project. At all.

7 Likes

For whatever reason one of the only places with WiFi in my school is the gym.

4 Likes

Introduce them to TTV :smiley:

3 Likes

My English teacher explained that we’re gonna do a report on a specific author that we like, and we have to have read at least 4-5 of their books.

I really want to choose Greg, but I’m worried she’ll think BIONICLE is too childish and not let me. :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you guys think? I’m kind of scared to ask, as she doesn’t seem especially nice…

3 Likes