School!

For my special project I am planning to do a Bionicle stop-motion. It’s going to be a How it Should Have Ended on Bionicle JTO.

3 Likes

3 Weeks until school.

I thought this was going to be just a three month break.

But it was a FIVE month break.

Five months of doing nothing are

O V E R K I L L.

8 Likes

School started again last week.

Argh.

1 Like

My school ends next week… then my study period starts yeah

Well, I have friends now. And they are actually intelligent people that I don’t have to just try to tolerate. I’m also failing A/H Biology and A/H ELA.

Boards aren’t blocked on my school laptop
RIP my GPA

5 Likes

same thing for me

The blessing of obscurity.

1 Like

Mines blocked because “no rating”.
But discord isn’t…

1 Like

Ok, so we have this walking track at school and me and my group of friends always walk in it. (7 people in our group) The other day they went on announcements and forbade us to go on the track if we had 4 or more people in our group. That sucked, but then they said it was because it looks like “a gang”. What the heck principals?

Edited for minor language -legomaster

sorry -P.A.

1 Like

In English we’ve been reading The Crucible, and it’s quite the interesting read, probably one of the better books I’ve read so far in school.

Anyways, we get to do a skit project with it where we reenact one of the scenes from the play with props and stuff. My group chose the court scene and I decided to play as Proctor, whose character I greatly enjoyed throughout the book.

1 Like

Nice, I haven’t read that book in a while. I had to read it during my sophomore year in English and all I can say is that it was pretty interesting

3 Likes

I read the Crucible in 11th grade English. One of my favorite books I’ve read in school. Lots of character dynamics, drama, and is a really thrilling book.

1 Like

I’m doing the same exact thing, except I’m playing Reverend Hale. We’re also watching the live action movie, which is surprisingly good.

1 Like

Currently taking finals.

End me now, please.

5 Likes

School is finished for me

1 Like

Good luck

Who did you have to kill?

1 Like

Sorry,i can’t tell you that.

I actually enjoy school. I get to learn new things and do not really have a lot of homework that I do at home. High school is not hard for me and enjoy being in my classes