School!

I would, but no one has given me anything to do.

Sounds like a stereotypical school team project :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Actually, it’s the Bionicle Eternal project.

1 Like

I figured as much (though thanks for calling out the actual name, I’ll prob check it out).

I was just making a dig at how class projects in the North American public school systems more often than not wind up hilariously unbalanced with 1 or 2 out of the four assigned team-members doing most of the work.

1 Like

I’m starting school early in preparation for a trip. I’m excited to do well. I’m taking chemistry and have received tips to help me learn stuff easier.

What kinda tips? I read a great book on studying this past year and am interested in comparing notes.

Mine are specifically related to chemistry but if you still want to know, let me know.

1 Like

So… stuff like this?

Or this?

Oh, heck no. My tip is to think of everything as spaceships.

1 Like

I’m intrigued. Please elaborate.

I wish I could but this is all I heard. I think it has to do with remembering stuff like the shape of a molecule.

1 Like

Hrm… maybe how different atoms affect the qualities of atoms? Like the different systems of a ship?

Possibly. Guess I’ll find out later.

I skipped geometry in middle and early high school so I’m taking it this year and it’s a breeze

I wish you the best o luck. I hope they explain proofs to you better than they did me.

2 Likes

Proofs? Like this is this so this means this? That was easy

Wait until you have to make logical leaps that they never explain fully afterwards! Hopefully yous will explain. Mine didn’t. I’ll never understand how they expect you to grade a test, when they only give you about 1/3 of the answers.

I think I covered all of the logic stuff already

1 Like

That’s good then.