Share your Minecraft Skin!

2 Likes

Its based off of the main character of the book i’m writing I made it myself.

4 Likes

My skin is a 2015 Onya errr Onua skin that i found with organic arms (like my avatar) that I added:

5 Likes

mine’s kopaka

2 Likes

I don’t know, I’ve made so many. I think the one I’m using now is the Ultron one I made a while ago:

But the one I use most often is this one I made:

But I’m going to make one based upon my profile picture.

2 Likes

I am a Bionicle.

3 Likes

Makuta?

Naw. It’s a moc I built in LDD and haven’t brought into the physical world yet. You can see his prototype here. I’ll build him titan-sized later, once I get the pieces.

1 Like

2 Likes

Updated version

3 Likes

Mine is the spectral form of my alias and character, Lord Arrani.

I was once a famed and celebrated lord over a small portion of the minecraft world. I ruled as justly as a could and practiced active pacifism with the surrounding regions. Unfortunately, a few of the surrounding regions didn’t care to return my peace offerings. My nation would fall at the hands of an alliance between the fearsome Withren Cult and my long time adversary, Lord Charles V.

I ended up just barely escaping with a portion of my being intact. I was stricken with wither sickness and couldn’t keep alive, but my spirit still burned with a medley of ambition and despair. My body died, but my energy somehow continued to exist and I vowed to return some day in order to rectify my failures and avenge those lost trying to defend my kingdom.

2 Likes

I created a new skin to match a more “Xevinsy” theme.

1 Like

That skin is all the epic.

@Garnira yours is awesome as well.

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

awesome i like steve but… /s ALEX SHOULD DIE

Mine’s stolen.( [stuck_out_tounge_] )

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■7kgodKuEHJg

I might make my own later.

1 Like

FANG!

JOKER!

made it myself: i don’t care much for overly uber detail

No one understands me.