Share your Steam usernames

http://steamcommunity.com/id/AsrielDreemurrUndertale

here come dat boi

1 Like

If anyone wants to play TF2 search either “Ketros M.o.S.” or “Ketros MoS”. I mostly play single player stuff but might buy more stuff in the future.

I’ve been binging Borderlands 2 lately. Will probably get more DLC come the Summer Sale.

My name is boehmond1 on steam, I play Civilization 5, Starbound, and Rome total war.

I mean i dont use it often but my steam name is calebmar12 (big surprise) but if you want to add me i got a few game (cant promise many will work on my awful computer)

Does anyone here have the username ilewis501st?

2 Likes

mine right now is Whaddon as David Bowie
if any of you wanted to know

1 Like

Wait, wot? That’s sorta me… gosh that comment is old

I think this might be me

2 Likes

I’m rataghastofvaia, and I’m on basically 24/7

1 Like

Now that I have my own steam account (been sharing one with my brother for the last 6-7 years), I can finally post on here.

Basically, it’s the same as my name on the boards just with a 17 on the end. Also has my “logo” as it’s profile pic

1 Like

Can’t believe I’ve never seen this topic
It’s ^5Hewkii, and I desire the friends.

1 Like

Ayy. So my computer can’t support Steam anymore, so RIP.

@HewksDKowlihad How did you change your username?

1 Like

you go into profile settings and change your name…

1 Like

I am not seeing this option.

I’m stupid for not explaining this. I was talking about on the boards.

2 Likes

Click on your profile pic in the top right of the screen then click on the gear icon

Anyways to be on topic I’m still pretty sure what I linked is still possibly my username : p

1 Like

Actually, this only works for moderators and admins. There’s a bug that causes users to be unable to change their username. If you want to change your username @Sushiyoda, you need to contact a staff member.

2 Likes

lol oops yeah I can change it in that case @Sushiyoda

3 Likes