Shazam! Movie

No topic yet? At least when I searched it it didn’t come up… What does everyone think? I think this is the first DC movie sense Dark Knight Rises that I actually am thoroughly interested in.

9 Likes

It looks good! I’m iffy on the suit, but it fits the tone.

3 Likes

Yeah, the suit looks a lot like it came straight out of a comic, which rarely works (imagine Vulture if he was based off of the comics), but in this case, it seems to fit.

4 Likes

I think it’s closer to coming straight out of a kid’s imagination or image of a super hero. It would certainly fit the character.

3 Likes

Very excited to see this film, which is more than I can say for any other DC movie.

The goofiness and the colors, everything about it is a refreshing break from the normal grim-dark of the other movies!

Definitely will watch!

1 Like

Haven’t really cared about DC, as I’ve only seen Wonder Woman. But the trailer for this one looked like it could be fun, and not the usual dark and gritty DC movie.

1 Like

to sum up my thoughts on the movie-
Please don’t suck.

4 Likes

I can’t believe this! For once in my life I am 100% convinced that I want to go to a DC movies in the theaters. It looks awesome!

2 Likes

I’m glad they didn’t try to not make it seem stupid

1 Like

It seems less… Dark and brooding than the other mpvies.
Maybe there’s still hope for DC.

1 Like

I just can’t get enough of the fact that this will be the second Captain Marvel movie this year.:laughing:

4 Likes

Actually I believe it’s releasing before marvel’s

Have we even gotten a second trailer yet?

1 Like

Not sure

Nope, Captain Marvel comes out on March 8th, and Shazam! on April 5th.
Get hyped for Captains Marvel Month!

1 Like

Any Chuck fans excited for this? :stuck_out_tongue:

Chuck?

1 Like

All I can think of now is a hedgehog with overly large teeth.

2 Likes

It’s an awesome TV show Zachari Levi starred in

2 Likes