Should Chima be rebooted?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

I wonder how this will turn out.

2 Likes

I thought the theme was cool, but if Lego is gonna make another fantasy theme, I think they should make something completely new.

5 Likes

I really don’t think Chima did well enough to warrant a reboot. Seeing as the only major story driven Lego theme to get a proper reboot was Bionicle, and we all know how that turned out.

1 Like

No, let’s get something new.

5 Likes

I personally would prefer a prequel of sorts or a continuation. There’s a lot that could be done with what we already have.

A reboot would just make another show with furries for no reason. I don’t see why we can’t just build off preexisting concepts from the original show.

4 Likes

It was a great theme but I’m not sure a reboot is a good idea

1 Like

I agree. Unlike most people, I loved Chima too, but I don’t know if it’s a very good idea either. But, at least that Ninjago-Chima Crossover in season 11 was rumored for a while, so who knows.

That “crossover” in the eleventh season of the LEGO NINJAGO animated T.V. show was just, unfortunately, another cameo! :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

2 Likes

To be fair, that cameo alone was the best thing about Kanju Protocol…the rest of the episode was pretty meh.

2 Likes

Only if we got more constraction sets.

2 Likes

Sure, I’m okay with more Constraction sets from the LEGO Legends of CHIMA theme; however, I don’t think that The LEGO Company would make more LEGO Constraction sets that are from ANY LEGO theme (this includes the LEGO NINJAGO theme!) – let alone the LEGO Legends of CHIMA theme, should it ever get rebooted/brought back from retirement – so…