Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

@Strytos That dab tho

@Monarth This is awesome! I dont know how I have never seen this before!

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

Those eyes stare into my soulā€¦

I love them.

Also, @Hutere. Hutere is looking pretty good. Needs a little more neck tho, imo.

1 Like

Itā€™s a fairly basic build, but I just wanted to put it out here.

11 Likes

Is that an Inika torso in silver? What is that from?

Also be prepared for Hautakaā€™s non-matoran form.

2 Likes

I want to say Inika Matoro, but Iā€™m pretty sure I have Inika Matoro build right now. In other words, I cannot remember.

Pretty sure it came with Hydraxon.

EDIT:[quote=ā€œMaarlfox, post:389, topic:21964ā€]
Inika Matoro had the silver chest piece.
[/quote]

1 Like

Here is mine

Donā€™t judge, 8 year old me worked REALLY HARD on it

12 Likes

Inika Matoro had the silver chest piece. I know because it glints off of sunlight in my bedroom window.

2 Likes

Yep, thanks for correcting my mistake, surprisingly, my Hydraxon has a silver chest piece.

Hate to break it to ya, but thatā€™s what you have to expect when you post MOCs online

Which is why I never post anything of value obviously, itā€™s not just because Iā€™m lazy

we are still waiting over there u know

2 Likes

The silver one also came with the Rockoh-T3 version of Pohatu.

Except I donā€™t have that, so probably Matoro.

Toa of 3d glasses

This is pretty cool

Hereā€™s my self-MOC. Iā€™ve spent a lot of time building and rebuilding him, and this is the current version. Iā€™m planning on doing a throwback timeline sometime in the near future after we get new windows.

Edit: #375 on this topicā€¦ Will mine ever be seen at the bottom?

1 Like

Iā€™ve gone through a lot of building my self moc, and taking it apart, but I may be posting it eventually

iā€™ll make a basic one just so it exists, probably the first part of getting over procrastinating

1 Like

Iā€™ve been tossing around multiple ideas for a self-moc, and I think Iā€™ve got a good idea. Iā€™ll show it sometime in the near future.

Havenā€™tā€¦ built it per sayā€¦

23 Likes

Here is my Self-MOC. HORRIOR (self moc)

Lore wise, HORRIOR is an insurmountable creature of pure devastation and maginitude. A gargantuan monster, that lives in the void between galaxies. Much like most bionicles, HORRIOR is a half mechanical, half biological creature. It devours anything organic or inorganic matter, that comes in its way, and makes it part of its body. To give a sense of perspective on its full size, each of the lime green energy diamonds on HORRIORā€™s body, is a hyper advanced version of a dyson sphere. These ā€œdiamondsā€ contain stars the size of 0.5 - 2 solar masses.

It travels and exists mostly in its demonic form, transforming into its dragon form only when needing to get somewhere fast, and when feeding. The pure plasma it spews from its mouth can cover a spiral arm of a galaxy, and can burn it all in atomic fire. But this it does very rarely, for it mostly just devours, not wanting to waste energy. Using one of its star sized missiles or torpedoes, is usually more than enough to defend itself.

It is impossible to tell how old HORRIOR is, for it has traveled between galaxies, long enough for all of the stars in its body to have died already, which have been replaced by new ones.

18 Likes