Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

Behold Bimblor, toa of Fire!

10 Likes

Reminds me of Lhikan

I finally built Ganto a while ago but I forgot to share lol

16 Likes

Thatā€™s a neat Turaga Matau.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s the link to mine but be warned I have been informed that I took way too many pictures so proceed with caution.

4 Likes

My boy be chillinā€™

7 Likes

Hereā€™s mine:

2 Likes

Iā€™m one hundred percent sure that youā€™ve just made my sleep paralysis demon out of lego. : P

I built a Ghid specifically tailored around pieces that a friend has

19 Likes

gosh, that suit fits well

I like my ghids with little waist

3 Likes

Are those crow bars and a sausage in the tie?

Well, thereā€™s crowbars, but I donā€™t see any crow bars

9 Likes

LISTEN HERE, YOU LITTLEā€¦

3 Likes

And yes, thereā€™s a sausage there too. Both the crowbars and the sausageā€™s positioning has to be perfect or else the crowbars pop off violently.

Itā€™s a nice challenge to build with pieces you donā€™t know whether or not you can use, limiting your collection and natural building instinct to be tailored specifically to a collection which you canā€™t see. I wouldnā€™t recommend it, but it was an exercise Iā€™m happy I took.

6 Likes

I am incredibly intimidated by this large man

1 Like

hereā€™s my Boi Trayax he uses a build made by @WholesomeGadunka CCBS Sized Torso build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWx3Sun3Qh4&t=15s and does anyone want the backstory of Trayax

4 Likes

I would very much enjoy reading his backstory.

1 Like

here we goā€¦
Backstory: Trayax was once living with the Brotherhood as a Matoran just living there but due to a flaw in his programming he wasnā€™t the one to work for long periods. so he was usually leaning the universe by Krika. but the war with the League of Six Kingdoms happen and he went but why well to help others manly just to explore outside of just meetings with the local Turaga of some islands during the conflict on some area of the southern continent. when he met a Toa of Shadow/Fire and the toa gave him his Toa Tool a blade and the Toa left and Trayax left to go help a village with a problem long story short there was a big dude the battle was bloody, the guy fell you get the picture. he returned to the village expending something but was given a stone and was told to go to a local temple and after a long staircase to the top later. he put the stone in to the Suva and boom he was tuned into a Toa of Shadow but what happen later well that a story for a another day.

2 Likes

7 Likes