Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

My Self Moc is a muffin being.

19 Likes

5 Likes

https://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/a/7abd13838256296fdf3489c7220c79149207eb58.jpg
Maiku: a mutated kikanalo
(acid spewing claws included)

@Zero I’m surprised that’s a WIP it looks great so far!

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ya need to add dome back armor, mate.
Looks gappy.

1 Like

Mine’s kinda going through an existential crisis as of now, but I’ll post it once I figure out which character I like more!

2 Likes

Likus, Toa of Gravity from the future and intergalactic ladies’ man. :cocktail:

16 Likes

Thanks, but he has more potential. I will complete it one day.

2 Likes

What if I told you that my Self-MOC looks almost like Tahu (cause of my own story reasons, not just cause I dont have vast amounts of different parts to make something uber custom).

3 Likes

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/kaosa-chaos-incarnate-v4-5/15776

It would’ve taken some time to track down the most recent images so here’s her last post and pics of the curren form.

9 Likes

Here is mine:
Jelran, the Glatorian

Here’s a link to the topic

14 Likes

Hello Spider Optimus.

6 Likes

Insectibots, skitter out!

6 Likes

Bless those eyes.

Why does everyone think he can trasnsform!.. I should make him do that…later on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I dont think he can transform, Im just saying his colour scheme is the same as with Optimus Prime.

4 Likes

Oh, sorry!
(It’s just that three people so far, you included, have referenced transformers/transforming)

2 Likes

oh but make him do that it would be so cool!

just think of it.

but what would he turn into tho?

1 Like

It would be really cool!:slight_smile:
I might experiment. (he would probably transform into a spaceship ( Ireally don’t want to change the build that much!)

(Also, if you have any more comments about my self MOC, I suggest you put them into the topic for it (I don’t want to take up a lot of space in this topic.))

1 Like

Well, here’s my nameless Self Moc that may be either updated or shown on the message boards soon.

11 Likes