Shrek 5

No so much no the first shrek was great the second was ok the third was just weird and the fourth was shlock

Shrek 3 should be removed from Shrek canon

Joke credit goes to Jacksfilms

2 Likes

Shrek 5 will start the Shrek Legends series. It will be confusing with alternate possible storylines interweaving and no one will understand it. Then Disney will buy it and bring order to the chaos

6 Likes

Are you trying to compare Shrek to Star Wars? Seriously? Iā€™m sorry sir, but there is no comparison. Shrek is by all means a much better movie and franchise than Star Wars.

[quote=ā€œJakanader, post:27, topic:44909ā€]
Iā€™m sorry sir, but :musical_note: Somebody once told me Shrek was a better movie. I never really did like Star Wa-ars. :musical_note: [/quote]

Fify.

1 Like

By the way, has anybody ever tried putting the lyrics of All Star to the tune of the Soviet National Anthem?

6 Likes

No. Though now Iā€™m curiousā€¦

Edit:

I mean, it isnā€™t badā€¦? It has a couple good spots, but otherwise is pretty meh.

5 Likes

Shouldā€™ve been called Soviet Onion.

4 Likes

Lel. Tbh the first shrek was ok, all the sequels were bantha poodoo

Bruh Square Up.

UnIronically I really like a lot of the Shrek films. Shrek 1 was definitely the most nostalgic but the squeals are good too.

As films on their own, theyā€™re overall a surprisingly decently fun time. Theyā€™re well paced usually and if you didnā€™t watch the first Shrek film, they fill you in pretty well.

Ftfy /s

1 Like

I grew up with the third Shrek, so I donā€™t hate it.

Third Shrek is worst.

Third shrek is best shrek

1 Like

Will this change your mind?

No, it.did not

To be perfectly honest, I donā€™t really like any of them. The first one is alright and the only good things about the second one is Puss in Boots, and the cover of I need a Hero at the end.

1 Like

Shrek canon? Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not in that fan base.

1 Like

I think the fan base knows how awful Shrek is, and theyā€™re all just in it ironically.

2 Likes

Oi! Themse be fighting words.

Also, Iā€™ve been thinking about it, and there is a chance this movie could actually be good, given how DreamWorks has raised their standards for quality in recent years.