Skull Villain Concept MOCs and Discussion

I mean that it should be released as an actual set to buy. Something Lego should’ve done.

I say that about a lot of these concepts. They could’ve added so much to the story and would’ve been a lot of fun to build and play with, but alas the budget didn’t agree, I guess.

2 Likes

I really would have wanted Skull Berserker and Skull Warlock as sets. They are so awesome and Kulta Kal is the most ■■■■■■ thing i’ve ever seen.

You’re going to do the Voodoo Brothers as well?

Yeah, I’m probably gonna take parts from Kulta Kal to build the Voodoo Brothers, Battle Bat, Skullpion, and Skull Crusher. If these four were in the story, Voodoo Brothers would also be deceased gladiators from the Arena, Battle Bat is another horde enemy, Skullpion is a General of Kulta (Like Skull Slicer and Skull Basher), and Skull Crusher is like an elite horde enemy from Basher’s species. I’ll get to work on those four in the afternoon.

1 Like

i imagine you build models with this music:

3 Likes

It’s more like Guile’s Theme.

Also, I apologize if I keep talking about how the concepts would be integrated into the story. I just really like these ideas and think that the story would’ve benefited from them even if they didn’t turn out to be sets and just characters. It’s also something new to talk about since the discussion about 2016 sets slowed down.

2 Likes

it would be nice if Bionicle G2 had an Online game like Legend of Chima Online (im sad that it was closed down)

i mean, it would be fitting if they did it like the other “online” games, where we play as the villagers, and not the Toa. I mean there is only six toas so the best way would be to just let us play as the villagers.

1 Like

And they would add these concept enemies into the game, like how HF had Moc-up Brain attack villains

2 Likes

I would love the idea of a game where people play as the villagers and protect their villages from the Skull Army. It would be a nice place for these unused ideas.

1 Like

or you know, have it like LoCO, where we can explore all of Okoto, and fight against the forces of EVIL

…at least it would be cool, would love to see a villager with ither a hammer or a sword, but we might just wait and see if a fan made version will ever be made

and then be canseld duo to the fact that its a fan made game…

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait for more concept MOCs. It’s been a long day. I want to add to Kulta Kal and try some designs with him before I tear him a new one to make the rest.

These are very cool!

Finally finished another one! This is what Battle Bat (or as I like to call him, Skull Bat) would look like as a set:

18 Likes

All of these are pretty great.

So much trans red and trans blue…

There’s a lot of trans-color pieces with these sets, but it does fit the concepts. I guess they have glow-in-the-dark bones.

Voodoo Brothers:

13 Likes

I think the voodoo brothers are protector sized.

3 Likes

Battlebat looks sick. I wonder if they intended it to have a wing flapping function akin to Basher…

I haven’t actually thought of that. I’ll add to him after I make the Voodoo Brothers Protector-sized to see which one is more accurate.

2 Likes

I just noticed…
Kulta Kal uses CCBS shells for fingers!

9 Likes

Well, back to the drawing board for me. Also, I couldn’t find out how to do the VD Brothers protector’s-sized because the rib cage was too big.

3 Likes