Skyrim!

Okay, looked it up, grossly exaggerated four into fifteen. It seems interesting nonetheless. Again, I just want the Thalmor outta Skyrim. It’s my second homeland at this point.

So, I was wondering, since I have the Veezara Alive mod (Haven’t gotten around to the DB, so it’s disabled right now), if he would’ve survived, how?

3 Likes

One does not play Skyrim without installing mods.

I play a Vampiric Werewolf Nord with dual Dawnbringers swords, Tribunal armor, 5 man party half of which made out of my other premade characters, has Sheagorath as a party member, married Serena, can fly by the use of dragon wings, made Sovenguard as my house and trophy museum, made myself King of Skyrim which lead to massive infrastructure renessance of new buildings and people moving in, build a Dwemer train for inter regional travel, and also created dozens of new soup recepies.

And thats just some of the SFW stuff I mentioned, cant even begin with the NSFW details.

[must resist urge to comment on lorebreaking]

2 Likes

Tamriel is made in a way to be easily manipulated, so whats canon and whats not is debatable. Everything is canon when you have The Elder Scrolls.

To an extent. There are still natural boundries within lore (unless you consider c0da canon, but if you do then even star wars can be canon).

Regardless I realize minds wont be changed but I still go out of my way to only use mods that stick to what is in lore.

What, actual lusty Argonian maids mod isnt canon?

You wouldn’t like me, then. I prefer playing games vanilla.

1 Like

The only vanilla I prefer is the one in my sweets.

But I guess you like your framerates more.

I add some mods here and there to be immersed and get more out of certain parts of the game, like Immersive CoW, Combat mods, food/water/sleep mods, and to an extent texture mods and ENBs.

That doesn’t matter to me.

I just like playing video games without mods until I get tired of the vanilla version. I have not gotten tired of vanilla Skyrim yet.

1 Like

I watch a lot of Brodual, which makes me mod my game before I’m even “bored” with the vanilla version.

1 Like

Brodual and MxR are the way to go if you want to find out about mods. Though MxR stuff is a lot more showman like with his presentation.

Yeah. 'Cause of them, I have a slight idea of how ENBs work. They do a nice job of showcasing mods and how they affect different styles of play.

1 Like

Its still a pain to make the game not crash when you have loads of complex mods running.

I mean, it sometimes minimizes itself, but I’ve been fairly lucky.

Anyone playing Enderal?

I’m like six hours in and it does like everything better than Skyrim so far - minus the fact that there are no beast races.
I’m most amazed by the worldbuilding, though - both the history/story stuff and the actual look of the place - it’s so green, it’s so detailed!

dilemma
should i get skyrim for pc or should i wait until i possess enough shekels to buy a switch?

If you want to mod the game at some point (and it pays off) - get PC version, I’d say.

Yeah, I’d say PC for modding.

I had my own set of gripes but most of them had to do with technical issues because it is afterall a super advanced skyrim mod.