Slizer combination instructions.

Hello.
Are the instructions to combination models of Slizer available somewhere?
I only have some manuals and apparently the ones on LEGO website all contain the same combiner building fragment, which is just the beginning in all instructions…

3 Likes

@eljay should be able to tell you.

I’d be curious to know if they’re posted online somewhere. I have several physical Slizer instruction booklets (which feature portions of the alt builds just like many early BIONICLE sets) that I could scan and upload to a database if need-be.

Here’s a list featuring many of the Slizer entries on Brickset. There are links to lots of instructions databases on there; it’d be worth a look.

I’ve just checked the instructions i had purchased separately, all 8 of them show the same portion of the combiner build, just the start…

I checked all the links, it’s the same. Somehow lego screwed up.

But perhaps the throwbots instructions have the proper combiner setup.

The only set of combination instructions that anyone needs

3 Likes

ohh yeah! hiker mike! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll do that one as the last one, I need a second Ice for that.

You should not, the black turaga hand piece holding the antenna doesn’t come in that color on any of the slizer sets, so be fore-warned.

I have that spare piece. and that could ahnd should have been doem the same way as on jungle, using Turaga Nokama hand piece.
But I would use most pieces from Ice for the Robotops.
I have some stock of Slizer pieces from Technic mixes, but as i found out at the beginning i do not have any 3649 gears…
And I still found no instructions…

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I was also unable to find any full instructions for the combos. I did my best with what I could see from the instruction photos and this Brickshelf gallery.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you for the link, i will have to do the same, if you cannot confirm if the US Throwbots instructions contained the same error, as EU had…
Perhaps you could do a video how to make the wo big ones, ecause Dynamo has pretty straightforward instruction in Blaster’s instruction. in the style of G2 Makuta.

I wonder how many of the Dark Hunter models were able to had their instructions tracked down…