So what's the mentality for future April Fools day pranks?

I am curious after given how “big” TTV civil war was. I distinctly remember one of you mentioning the data bill was going to be “through the roof” or something to that effect. I noticed Duplonicle was a definite step down from TTV civil war.

Like I said: I am curious as to what your guy’s mentality is with April Fools now.

(I don’t think I can tag on PS4. My computer situation has been weird and I have been using my PS4 for the longest time. The PS4 web browser is crap)

EDIT: I am not asking about what future jokes will be, I am asking what TTV’s mentality on handling and planing these jokes is out of curiosity. Sorry if anyone got/gets confused.

Pretty sure that the whole purpose of an April Fool’s joke is that you’re not really supposed to know whether or not it’s a joke, I’m assuming that that’s not at all what you are talking about.

What if the cancellation of Brainstorm is the joke? I’ll never give up hope…

3 Likes

Yep…

I was asking when the decision was made.

On Twitter some time, and then in “The Future of TTV”

2 Likes

Oh, well rip.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, is it officially cancelled? When?

Edited for triple post. -Cocoa

1 Like

@Cocoa

There appears to be some strange glitch where comments posted are placed in a strange order, and it causes an accidental double-post… Do the (new or old) mods already know this?

4 Likes

The posts are in a weird order because of the nature of this forum. A former admin wanted it so that users could “upvote” posts in the Ask TTV forum, as an easier way to see answers. It’s jarringly different from the rest of the Message Boards, but at least it has it’s intended effect.

– an old mod

7 Likes