Sokoda's weekly builds

So much yes. I must have it.

1 Like

Man… I never thought you could pull it off so well! When I first saw it, I didn’t even realize it was brick built! Fantastic work! This is easily one of my favorite weekly builds you did so far!

2 Likes

thank you! This one was one of theose builds I just started and all worked out pretty much without any problems, so I had a super fun time!

1 Like

[SWB 58] Godzilla

This weekly build was requested by @meepinater

Stud.io-file: [SWB 58] Godzilla

35 Likes

@Sokoda could you do the Alpha Team Tundra Tracker some time?
The builds look good by the way!

2 Likes

Those spikes look super cool!

1 Like

That’s super cool! Awesome job!

1 Like

Happy you like it!

@GearBrix I’ll try! Might get a bit creative with it though^^

1 Like

[SWB 59] Kikanalo

Stud.io-file: [SWB 59] Kikanalo

40 Likes

Yay! Semi-sapient kangaroo-rhino things!

2 Likes

Oh! I love the Kikanalo! This is super well done.

(Also gives me a reason to post my favorite song in the Legend of Metru Nui ost)

4 Likes

[SWB 60] The Bull

This weekly build is a bit special. It’s inspired by the “Cut In Half Challenge” from Lego Masters. I took the official Lego set 31079-1: Sunshine Surfer Van and cut it in half. Then I built something very different for the other half.

All pieces used exist in these colors

A bit more about my process on this

First I built the original model in Stud.io. I used the integrated feature to get the palette of the official set

After that, I cut the model in half and fixed up the cut model.

Finally I added the vertical studs, like in the show and started building the other half

An that’s it! I think this was a super fun building challenge. If you ever need an idea for a build, try it it’s a lot of fun!

Stud.io-file: [SWB 60] The Bull

31 Likes

That’s actually really cool! I haven’t gotten the chance to see LEGO Masters yet, but it looks super fun if this is the kind of thing they do!

1 Like

Thank you. The thing they did is they cut non-Lego objects in half and built the other side, so not exactly what I did. But I really liked the idea

2 Likes

[SWB 61] Republic Defense Droid

All pieces used in this build exist in these colors (prints are custom of cause)

The Droid is also in scale with my Imperial C-series War Droid

Stud.io-file: [SWB 61] Republic Defense Droid

PDF-Instruction: [SWB 61] Republic Defense Droid

26 Likes

[SWB 62] Possesso-Mobil

Original Renders

Stud.io-file: [SWB 62] Possesso-Mobil

27 Likes

Very, very nice.

As a rabdom sugestion, you should make a Sokoda car.

A car from the Skoda motor vehicle company, but done up in your colors.

1 Like

Lol, that’s a nice GIF!

1 Like

So I haven’t talked to much about where my name “Sokoda” comes from. But let’s just say I might build a “Sokoda car” but that wouldn’t be a Skoda car in my colors.

That being said I could also try to build a Skoda car. Building lego cars to resemble real live cars isn’t really my strength, but that might be a fun challenge

3 Likes

[SWB 63] Cahdok and Gahdok

This weekly build was requested by @Ghid. I had a lot of fun building this and I like how it turned out!

Stud.io-file: [SWB 63] Cahdok and Gahdok

39 Likes