Solo: A Star Wars Story discussion topic

Having seen the trooper… I have no idea what to think of him. I’ll need to see more than the box art to form an opinion, I think.

Other than that the rest of the sets look good but nothing too great.

1 Like

So the guy from the Falcon isn’t Zuckuss, but a new guy named Quay Tolsite. Still a cool figure, along with all the others.

Where are you finding the leaks? I can’t find any.

1 Like

I just searched “Lego Star Wars 2017 sets”.

1 Like

I’m pretty disappointed we haven’t seen a trailer yet. I saw a rumor saying it would be this week. Hopefully it is.

3 Likes

I think this may be the first of this new wave of Star Wars movies I’m not excited for. I mean what’s going on over there. And to be fair Ron Howard probably has the hardest job of any director currently. But I think this movie never should have been made, This is just a repeat of exactly what happened with Edgar Wright and ant man and I can’t believe Disney still hasn’t learned their lesson. They’re recasting probably the most beloved character in that universe.

The only thing that was keeping me excited was lord/miller and Donald Glover, and half of that is gone now.

1 Like

I’m typically not excited for a Star Wars movie until the full trailer comes out. Which is really weird considering how much I love Star Wars. So, currently, I’m not as much excited for the movie as much as to see the movie’s potential. I’m really just excited to maybe see a ton of bounty hunter cameos, and maybe some Clone Wars references.

1 Like

Guys! Who knows? Maybe it will be pretty cool! Like Rogue One! When I saw the first trailer, I wasn’t too excited (maybe because it was the first Star Wars movie I saw in theaters), and it ended up to be pretty cool. Or The Last Jedi! The trailer wasn’t that cool, but personally, I really liked this movie.
What I try to say is that even if it doesn’t seem to be too promising, it may be even cooler than The Phantom Menace.

1 Like

I think it will be the best Star Wars movie yet! Alden Ehrereich is going to nail it as Han Solo, he look just like Han, but of course, Chewie and Lando will steal the show. Critcs will love it and ask for more Alden Solo. And the story will be great as well, and integrate wonderfully with the original trilogy.

~W12~

1 Like

But seriously, when will the trailer drop? There were rumors for this week, but the week is almost over. I know Disney is expecting this movie to bomb, but I don’t think holding out the trailer forever will change anything. Then again, maybe waiting will get the fan base anxious and excited, and make them want to see the movie more. Idk.

1 Like

Probably by the end of the week, next week at the latest

1 Like

OK guys so I just saw Empire strikes back (pretty good movie with the whole “I am your father moment”) and I want bounty hunters in Solo too! I don’t know if the reason why Boba Fett wanted Han Solo again is revealed in Return of the Jedi, by I see that Han and Lando have a whole backstory that may be the main plot for the upcoming movie.

1 Like

I’m holding out hope for a Edgar Wright directed bounty hunter movie.

It’s either going to be so good people forget the Last Jedi’s issues, or its going to be so bad people forget The Last Jedi’s issues, there is no middle ground.

1 Like

It’ll be the most divisive Star Wars movie since the last Jedi, which was the most divisive Star Wars movie since rogue one.

2 Likes

Which was the most devisive movie since TFA

3 Likes

Personally, with all the things that have gone wrong with this movie, I have little faith in it.

Insert “I find your lack of faith disturbing” joke here I guess.

2 Likes

No RTJ spoilers included, Boba wants Han the same reason Bossk, Dengar, IG-88, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, and basically any bounty hunter wants anything: for that MULA!!!

Edit: The trailer comes out later today! So excited to see whether or not I’ll be excited for this movie!

1 Like

I get the feeling that the people who hated the last Jedi are going to love this.

3 Likes

So that didn’t happen.

At least we have a VERY vague synopsis.

2 Likes