Solo: A Star Wars Story discussion topic

Ooooh yea him.

1 Like

Ha.

Haha.

Hahaha.

Quinlan Vos very much came from Legends. He’s on screen for about three seconds in The Phantom Menace, and Dark Horse decided to use him in their comic series. He took readers on many a dark journey, establishing himself as a dark and tortured character, so EU fans were thrown for a loop when he showed up in Clone Wars as a happy-go-lucky surfer dude Jedi. Of course Dark Disciple, which is written using scripts from unproduced Clone Wars episodes, gives us a canon Vos that is a good mix of his earlier show appearance and the brooding comics character.

I doubt Dryden Vos is Quinlan Vos, because Han doesn’t need much foreknowledge of the Force prior to A New Hope. If Dryden Vos turns out to be a Dark Side crazed Quinlan hiding from the Empire, he’d for sure use Dark Side powers, which would make Han a believer pretty fast. If this happens, his stern belief that no cosmic anything controls his destiny in Episode IV would be negated.

2 Likes

Maybe Han kills Dryden so easily that he doesn’t see the force as useful…

WAIT QUILAN IS IN MENACE?!

He’s in a few seconds on mos eisley

1 Like

(Nerd voice) Excuse me, it’s “Mos Espa”, get your facts straight!

(Actual voice) I’m going to look this up, I have to see this!

Edit: Warwick Davis is in the new trailer!

I’m still unsure of Alden Ehrenreich, but the new trailer got me much more excited for it.

3 Likes

So, starwars.com released that the TIE Fighter is a “Heavy” Fighter, which is pretty cool to see.

1 Like

Yea. Can’t wait for the movie.

I really don’t think we’ll see the force at all. As @prentice1215 stated (in a different way), Han needs to be completely without hint of the force existing.

2 Likes

Well after what Disney has been pulling I joined the 61% on rotten tomatoes that could care less about this movie.

1 Like

…how? It’s not out yet

Critics get to see it early.

Also, it’s 71% on rotten tomatoes

I don’t trust critics Especially with all this sjw stuff happening with Star Wars. And make that previous statement 62% people who could care less about seeing it.

I’m interested basically just because it’s Star Wars and some of the side characters (like Enfys Nest and L3 and Vos) look very interesting. If Boba Fett is in it, you could not keep me away, however.

2 Likes

I might pirate it online when it’s released but with this Lando being pansexual stuff and the sjw droid I refuse to support Disney.

1 Like

What does this even means?

I asked the same question when I heard. Apparently it just mean no preference. The bigger question is why does it matter what a character does in the bedroom?

2 Likes

Of course it matters! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My mistake; I forgot that’s all that matters to these people.

2 Likes

Especially for the fanfiction makers.

1 Like