Some art of mine from the past month

14 Likes

These all look really good! I especially like the Brawn. I like how you coloured him

1 Like

Thanks! I was practicing shading and metal sheen reflection with Brawn and I think it turned out well

1 Like

Brawn looks really good.

1 Like

He’s probably my favorite design from Bumblebee since the design just works for Brawn and shows how G1 can be put onscreen in an aesthetically pleasing way.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree.

1 Like

As far as people, your proportions are pretty good, and that’s deffinwtlt the second hardest thing about drawing humans, aside from faces, which is as
Hat does need the most work here. Overall, I’d say this has a lot of potential, keep up the good work and keep drawing, practice makes perfect, and you can nevr have to much practice.

1 Like

Thanks! I keep trying to improve as much as I can. Proportions actually are my weak point as are actiony poses so hearing that my characters are proportions are good really means a lot to me

1 Like

These are great! I especially love Brawn.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

You mean my characters hair?

That’s an artistic choice since a lot of my favorite anime’s were from the 80’s and the ladies in them-much like a lot of women from that era-had really big floofy hair that I love.

1 Like

Typo, I meant to say that, reffering to faces, which is always the hardest part.

1 Like

Ah. Just want to clarify

did some more art with my new scanner/printer

7 Likes

moar

5 Likes

I like the design of the 1960’s version of Giant Robo a lot.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Looking good!
Are these all digital?

1 Like

One of them is hand drawn but digitally inked the rest are all digitally drawn

1 Like

Wow.
That’s impressive.

1 Like