Some thoughts about Hero Factory.

I don’t really know what category this goes into but I’m gonna put it on the “Off Topic” one (Any moderators out there, feel free to put it in the right one).

Other than that I’m here to talk about some things I have been thinking of in Hero Factory.

So first I was thinking that Nex and Stringer were completely forgotten about on the last two themes. So I thought that what if Hero Factory came back in the future with Nex and Stringer back? Now this is my idea:

After the villains broke out Nex was sent to go after XT-4 and Nex didn’t really take too long for him to beat so he went back with XT-4 to lock the villain up. But then there was a hero that needed help on another planet and Nex was chosen to help him since he was one of the first heroes to come back. So Nex was sent and they expected a week until the other hero and Nex to come back. But it took 2 more months before Nex called for backup. Now this is the time the brain attack came. So Stringer was sent to help them. A month later the invasion from below came and Stringer and Nex haven’t came back yet. So that’s why I think Nex and Stringer weren’t in the last 2 themes. So now after the invasion they come back just in time (Now this is my idea for the next theme to come if Lego ever brings HF back) for when the villain who did the brain attack, reveals his identity and now The heroes get a major, and I mean MAJOR upgrade, to defeat the villain.

Maybe introduce new pieces, some being very useful parts. :wink:

Anyways thanks for uhhh, reading this topic. Feel free to share your thoughts below too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Changed category

I don’t think they’ll bring hf back

4 Likes

Greg actually wrote a book explaining what Stringer was doing during Brain Attack… as for Nex…I dunno man.

7 Likes

Well, if they ever do, I hope they make it better.

1 Like

Do you know what it is he was doing?

3 Likes

he’s doing brain attack mission in another planet and got mind controlled by brain
but brain parasite can’t control him

2 Likes

Hey, That’s pretty cool

1 Like