Something Spookier (sign-ups and discussion)

Word’s been going around about an estate outside of town. They say it’s abandoned; seems like it has been for a long time. Thing is, nobody can remember seeing it there before. It’s like it appeared from nowhere.

Not that that’s possible, of course. Let’s not be ridiculous here. It seems that a bunch of people are planning on checking it out. Something about Halloween spirit. Care to join them?

Name: You do have a name, don’t you?
Appearance: Describe yourself. Or paint a picture. Either works
Personality/Bio: Tell me a little about yourself
Fears: Just remember: the only thing to fear is fear itself…

Is this a remix.

Name: Dwight Ike, Ide, Lilith. Pick your poison ma’am.
Appearance: Dark hair and green eyes. I hate flashy clothes so I stick to normal type things.
Personality/Bio: I’m a big boy and not scared of things. My therapist told me to face the world. >:[
Fears: Being alone. It sucks and makes me feel sad.

guess I’m doing a first person chara sheet. Reeeeee

1 Like

Now I regret cancelling my Halloween RP

Name: it’s James, OBVIOUSLY. Why do you care, anyway?
Appearance: I’ve got brown hair and green eyes. I wear clothes that are fasual. (Fancy, but casual at the same time)
personality/bio: I used to be such a scaredy-cat when I was younger, too afraid to stand up for myself. However, I realized that if I didn’t conquer my fears and setbacks, I wouldn’t be able to make it in this world. Now, I have grown into a confident (maybe arrogant)man, and am afraid of nothing. Well, except for one thing. shudders
Fears: the one thing that brings me down to my knees and strips me of all my bravery and self respect is… inhales… Teletubbies.

1 Like

@LTVmocs @Mctoran approved. Gonna give it a few more days and see if anybody else shows up.

Name: (you should know me by now) Bailey
Appearance: Tall for my age, a bit chunky, with brown hair and blue eyes. Face is covered in freckles and wears I generally wear jeans and a gray hoodie with blue sleeves.
Personality/Bio: i loves horror, am extremely sarcastic, and blunt to the point where it is straight up rude sometimes, but am always down to joke around and have some fun.
Fears: Dying alone, glass/porcelain dolls

1 Like

Accepted.

Here’s my two characters:

Name: Lauren
Appearance: A bit small for her age, with olive skin, dark eyes, and dark, messy hair kept short. Wears loose-fitting jeans and a plain long-sleeve, at least in this instance.
Personality: A bit of a loner, and tends to interact through witty quips and sarcasm.
Fears: Tight spaces, being trapped, injury

Name: Marissa
Appearance: About average height with an athletic build and long blonde hair. Tends to wear sporty/trendy clothing; in this case leggings and a ■■■■■■■■■■.
Personality: Generally very bubbly and friendly, with a habit for teasing and a bad habit of letting her strengths get to her head.
Fears: Failure, powerlessness, the dark

I’ll probably get this started today or tomorrow, since it doesn’t seem like anybody else will be joining in.

Name: Mara
Fear: Rodents
Personality: This Girl is a very boring , she doesn’t like jokes, likes spiders
Appearance: Black hair that ‘flows’ on her pale face, dressed in black all the time