Something Spooky (RP Topic)

He squinted his eyes in annoyance of that

She ruffles his hair

He giggled a small bit, looking suprised at what he had done

She pats his head “Woah. Emotion.”

1 Like

“But he’s just a kid! What would a kid have been through to be like that?”

Ideruba takes over “Oh lots of things. Murder. War. Abuse from trusted fellows. Ropes. Torture. Balloons. Ra-”
Ike takes over “Yeah. Uh. Lots of things for a kid his age.”

OOC Btw when they switch they change voice mannerisms if I didn’t make that clear

Ooc- not gonna be on much, watching the new Stephen king movie

Ic- the kid tilted his head to the side at the voice changings

1 Like

“And you’ll just make it worse mentioning things like that,” Lauren snaps. “Just keep an eye on him, I’ll text Kara. She’ll get some higher-up to sort this out.” Laurel pulls out her phone, typing and sending a quick message.

1 Like

LTV says ominously “Don’t think they are gonna help us”
Ideruba “Yeah. Who cares about a teen and her posy”
Ike sighs “Okay. Objectively There isn’t a reason for this other then them.”

Lauren sighs with annoyance. “I hate to say it, but they’re the authorities. We just found some kid. What, you think we should just drag him around and hide him off somewhere? He needs someone who can figure out what’s up and actually help him.” Lauren glances down at her phone, disappointed but not surprised that Kara hasn’t gotten back to her yet.

“We could.”
Ike “Yeah. I take criminal justice.”
Lilith “I take psychology. I can help too.”

“You’re in school. Look, let’s just let the professionals deal with this.” She glares at her phone, which still has not yielded a reply.

1 Like

Ike “Ppft. Schools easy. Except for remembering things lik-”
Ideruba butts in “What a 216a is!”
Ike “Not now.”

“My point is, you’re at the point where you know just enough to think you know the subject, but not enough to realize that it’s going to take ten more years of the most expensive thing on the planet to actually be somewhat competent. Trust me, you’ll get there.” She glares at her phone again, finally realizing that she’s getting no response because her message never sent. She quickly tries to resend the message, but it flashes red again. She mutters something unsavory, starting a call and bringing the phone up to her face.

It rings, Lauren tapping her foot impatiently. Finally she puts the phone away. “Fine. He stays with us for now.” She turns dramatically, setting off down the path again. A fake snake slides out of the corn, but she simply steps on it. “Stupid T-Mobil, can’t give me any service,” she grumbles.

Ooc- metros worse =P

Ic- The kid seemed a bit happy

1 Like

OOC: I don’t actually have T-Mobil, just finding one to pick on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, going offline for tonight and giving others time to respond.

1 Like

Ike “Actually I have another 5 years before I can work at a clinic for physiology. I’m 19. Finished school a year early with college credits which have me another head start.”
Ideruba “Downfall is that he has to put up with us and Lilith’s obsession with criminal science and helping people.”

The kid just tilted his head once more, clearly not getting a word of what that meant

Lucas stands off to the side, ‘This place just keeps getting weirder.’ He goes over to the kid, “I work with kids who have disabilities, maybe I can try speaking to him?”

Lauren mutters something about Mary Sues and wanders off into the maze.