Something Spooky (RP Topic)

“Aw, crap. This is probably where I run away.” Simon realizes he’s walking after Lauren. “Well, dang it all. Guess we can’t let her go in alone…all or nothin, I guess.” Simon begins to run after Lauren.

Bailey ran into Lauren, and looked terrified, he turned his head in all directions to make sure it was gone, sighing in relief

Simon runs up.
“Bailey? Where were you?”

“places” he responded in a shaky voice

“Bow chicka-”
Ideruba sighs “let’s just go.”

Realizing this, Jeff runs to see what happened.

When the others find her, Lauren is on the ground, shaking.

“This hopefully wasn’t a ra-”
Ike sets down the child gently before running to Lauren “You okay?”

“Is it gone?” she asks, not looking up.

“Probably. I can keep you safe though.” Man it really sounds like that.

“What do you mean probably?” she hisses. “Do you see it or no?” There’s nothing noteworthy to be seen.

“I’m asian. I cant see.” He grins and ruffles her hair “It isn’t there. At least not now.”

She recoils from LTV’s touch, rolling away and checking for herself that it is in fact gone. She pushes herself to her feet, shaking a little. “Don’t touch me.”

Bailey was just shaking, still recovering from the doll “of all things” he shuddered “why dolls”

Ike finds him teared up and crying “O-okay.” Watching people like this sucks…

“You… you saw a doll?” Lauren asks slowly. Oh crap oh crap oh crap…

IC: David is behind everyone again, standing a bit too far off from everyone.
He holds the small camera up, tapping the zoom feature and looking around, seeing if he can see any trace of humanoid entities or anomalies around them.

He says nothing, but he does move slightly closer to the group, while looking in the area Lauren had come from.

Something is wrong.

Ideruba takes over and wipes the tears “Yeh. Remember the fears list? Must be based off that. Takes hold of them and capitalized them.”
Ike “Like how much I am a soft human being?”
Lily “Or L’s child like mind?”
Ideruba “Probably. Or this could be a bunch of bs.”

He just nodded

“An actual clown running through the maze isn’t bs!” Lauren shouts suddenly. “A clown ran off in that direction!” She points opposite of where they came from.

The corn around them is too tall for him to see over and too thick to see through. But if he manages to get a look at where Lauren is pointing through the others, he’ll see a smooth dirt path running through the corn before bending off into the unknown.