Something Spooky (RP Topic)

“Clowns are great. So I guess I am right. And do you want that?”

Lauren glares at him with newfound hatred. “Clowns are terrifying.”

Simon looks around at the group. “Guys, guys, let’s all just calm down, shall we? Clowns are terrifying, sure, but if we know which direction he went, we can go the other way, right?”

“clowns, huh? And he’s not a part of the maze?”

“Kara didn’t say anything, so I have either a clown or a bad friend.” She ignores Simon’s reasoning.

“let’s hope it’s the first one then.”

Ooc: HAVEN’T BEEN GETTING NOTIFICATIONS REEEEEEE-

Ic: (Let’s just say James has been keeping his thoughts to himself on all this crap and only now is blurting out.)

“WHAT THE FRICKEN HELL IS GOING ON HERE ANYMORE!? THERE’S A KID, AND A SCREAM, CLOWNS, DOLLS, MONSTER THINGS TAKING UP ALL OUR FEARS!! WHAT THE HELL!?”

Ike “I can see that.”
Ideruba “I cant.”

“What are you freaking out about? You’re not the one that got attacked by some stupid clown!”

“I DIDN’T SIGN UP FOR THIS S***! GET ME THE F*** OUTTA HERE!!”

He dives into the corn and runs for it, not caring for the direction.

ooc: just thought I should do something interesting XP

Surprisingly quickly James comes upon another path in the maze. Out of the corner of his eye he can see something on the ground to his right.

“What the f*** is that?” He advances towards it to get a better look.

It’s a body, smelling suspiciously like blood and things that aren’t alive. It appears to be lying face-up, muddy features barely revealed by the faint starlight.

“…that doesn’t look fake.” His eyes flash to the body’s chest just to… no reason ehehehe.

One of the arms twitches as he gets close.

“W-what the? Are you still alive?”

The body is still once more. You’re going to have to answer that question yourself.

James tries not to gag as he prods the body to see if it moves again.

The arm twitches once more.

Bailey began to hyperventilate a bit, he seemed more calm than before, but still looked shook up from the experience