Something Spooky (RP Topic)

Simon watches as James runs away screaming, then comes back, then runs away again, then comes back.
“Maybe heading out would be a good idea. Zombies and clowns…might wanna have a chat with the manager.”

Lauren suddenly laughs, a high, shrill sound. “And we thought this was getting boring.”

“Shutting up.” James says nothing more, but he’s still darting glances in the direction of where he saw the zombie and trembling from head to foot.

1 Like

IC: “So, head back?” David asked, his tone perfectly even.
He had not seen anything personally, but judging from the others reactions, and the clown-that-was-probably-a-serial-killer wandering about, it would be wise to leave, immediately.

“Lauren…that clown…he was not a member of the staff, right?”

James nodded frantically.

“I don’t know every member of the staff. We can ask Kara about it, though.” She finally pushes herself off of the ground, standing unsteadily. “Let’s get out of here.”

James nodded so hard it looked like his head would fly off. He seemed to be fighting the urge to scream. His feet were already itching to move.

“So, that’s that way, right?” Simon points where he thinks they came from, though… he’s never been great with directions.

“Are you good?” Lucas asks.

“Let’s get out of here.” Lauren pushes through the others, retracing their muddy footsteps back through the maze.

1 Like

Ideruba follows “Shouldn’t we just stay out and use my flares to ask for help?”

“Why the heck do you have flares?” she snaps over her shoulder, still walking.

“Because I need them for camping trips.”

James follows behind, visibly shaking.

Lauren shrugs, continuing to walk.

“Why are we walking!?” James hissed, “What if that… that thing catches up?”

“I’m not controlling any of you children. If you want to run, you can run. And slip. And hurt yourself.”

“Let’s see you joke around when that dead freak comes for your blood,” He growled, running off ahead again, following the footprints.

He comes to a fork in the path, with the footprints coming from both directions.

“Ughhh, god-” He reluctantly waits for the others as he realized he hadn’t been paying attention to which way they went.