Currently rewatching Sonic X

almost done with it tho.

Why would you watch that show

Because Chris Thordyke is the best character

2 Likes

Because I actually like it

1 Like

The Japanese dub isn’t all that bad, actually :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Sonic team and Sega were fools for ditching the Chao Garden from the adventure series. I love the Chao garden and I think it was an amazing edition to the adventure games.

Also Sonic Boom was a dumb decision in my book. I am not against new games in the series, I’m against unnecessary reboots to an extent. I say to an extent because I think DMC Devil May Cry was unnecessary, but I still play it and it’s one of my favorite PS3 games. The difference between these two remakes is that Sonic Boom is a bad game (every critic I’ve watched on YouTube agrees that Sonic Boom is terrible and I trust them…Plus I’ve seen footage of the game-play…), while DMC has redeeming features that make it a pretty good game.

Well jeez, I got a bit off track. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Not a huge Sonic fan (though I plan on changing that eventually) but…

This song is freaking amazing.

2 Likes

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, sonic 06.

Yeah, I know.

But you can’t deny that soundtrack is amazing.

1 Like

I like the Generations music.

I’m a self-confessed Sonic fan. Played SA2 and beat it recently. It was pretty bad, which is really hard to say as the Sonic and Shadow stages are awesome (even if I am terrible at them.) The mech missions are really boring, irritating (especially with the constant beeping of your gun) and overall are quite bad, failing even more than E102’s stages in SA 1. The treasure hunter stages are also worse in this than SA 1. They decided to mess up the radar for some reason and the levels are excruciatingly long. The Sonic and Shadow stages are great though, with a good balance of speed and platforming. Overall, the game hasn’t aged well at all and is pretty bad. However I can’t say people are wrong for enjoying it, as nostalgia is very strong and you may be blinded by it without knowing. Example, I can’t help but enjoy Shadow the Hedgehog from 2005 as it is my first Sonic game.

1 Like

“LIKE SONIC
LIKE SONIC
LIKE SONIC
LIKE SONIC”
-sammyclassicsonicfan

I don’t like sonic.

3 Likes

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?

4 Likes

“FRICKING POOP MERCHANTS!”
-sammyclassicsonicfan
Sure, the gameplay wasn’t vey good, and the characters were annoying and unlikeable, the graphics were bad, it was glitchy to the point of being unplayable, the storyline was confusing to nonexistant, but STILL! SONIC HAS CARTOONISH APPEAL!
-not a real quote, but exaggerated
“Why can’t this era try to be more like the fifties? Good cars (not really), good cartoons (nope), good fashion (what?), good attitude (racism was the institution).”
-Sammyclassicsonicfiftiesfan

2 Likes

You’re all forgetting the classic.

WHAT THE FRICK

1 Like

Love the games.

Loathe the fanbase.
http://orig00.deviantart.net/7a3c/f/2015/243/d/a/sonic_dreams_approves__by_thecunningcondor-d97yhym.jpg

3 Likes

Guys, I just had a thought about Sonic Forces.

They confirmed 3 gameplay styles. Two of them are Sonics, and the third is probably the new character. But then I realized- Sonic Adventure 2 had 3 gameplay styles, but had six characters. Maybe we’ll see more than Sonic, Sonic, and the New Guy?

I hope you can play as Dr. Eggman in the game.

1 Like

Sonic is a chillidog addict and I instantly dislike him for that.

1 Like

I think he needs some help.

I suggest sending Sonic to this website in order to help him seek the proper treatment of his Chili dog addiction.

Sonic, we know even the best heroes have their issues. We’re here to help.

1 Like