Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“and i am supposed to trust you, why?”

“Because if I wanted, I could set off your antimatter core like a bomb. All it takes is a few well placed attacks.” He says.

“if you can find it, unlike the mk1 i have multiple safety… let’s say gimmicks for now.”

Eric walks in with Blasty behind him. “Hi new person!”

Hammy waits outside.

Xablex names them all off. ( please, roll with it.)

OOC: nope!
IC: “all of those are wrong.”

OOC: You suck at this, why do you hate this touching moment?

IC: Zablex groans. (@BrokenAxels)" Bailey, can we find your ship and talk there, this thing is being a pain."

“Dont worry, hes a failry nice person, and yes we can.” He walks to the azure kite “Follow me, please”

Zablex follows, “I beg to differ, that is an annoying AI if ever I met another.” He says as he boards the Azure Kite.

“Rip, the new guy is ignoring me.” Eric says to himself.

“We should blast him!” Blasty suggest.

“No.”

“i heard that!”

@Omega_Tahu There is a wolf growl from their comms, it was a warning.

@Ace “Oh, good for you! Go run a self diagnostic or something else that isn’t hovering over our chat!” He yells.

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

“Didn’t know wolves were intelligent enough to activate comms.” Eric says, mystified.

“Probably just some punk who decided to pull a prank.” Blasty says. “We should blast him too.”

“No, we aren’t blasting anyone.”

“bite me.”

Blasty looks at Eric. “That’s a threat, we should blast the ship to smithereens!”

“No. We are currently aboard said ship.”

“Leave them be. Master is not a threat and nor is his charge.” They heard a whispering wolf-like growl through the comm, this was no prank.

A wolf in space bites at the hull of the ship. Nothing major but a warning to be careful what you wish for.

“So what all did you want to talk about?”

it burst out laughing, “he actually did it!”

“Your adventures. Just something that is not about the sassy robot.” He says.

Blasty sighs. “There’s the punk again…”

“Just turn off the comms. It’s an easy solution. Just like not picking up prank calls.”

Blasty grumbles and turns them off.