Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I am warning you now, parenting isn’t exactly easy to give tips on. Kids are hard to take care of.” He says, remembering when he had to take care of Bailey II.

“Noted. But I have to take care of her.” Sapphire sighs and nods a bit while powering it on.

Bailey appreciated the comfort and sighs a little bit in relief.

“I will try to help out but no two beings are ever the same.” He says as he gives a kind smile to his adoptive grandson.

OOC: GTG, good night.

Bailey had teleported to his room and fell asleep, a faint snore could be heard

Strider returns still a ghost but visible to Sapphire now @Sachi “Hey Sapphire.” Strider says in an exhausted tone.

Bailey walks out and looked exhausted too “hey” he yawned “where have you been?”

“My friend from another universe is pissed off and keeps trying to kill me. He disintegrated my body and now I can’t go back to my normal body.” he replies
OOC: gtg

“oh, cool” he passes out and conveniently lands on a couch, after a bit he wakes up and looks over to Sapphire “why am I on the couch?” @Sachi

“No idea. Maybe Zablex put you there.” She said as she checks the status for ship. @BrokenAxels

“What was I supposed to do? Let him fall on the cold, uncomfortable, metallic ground? What kind of grandfather would I be if I didn’t take care of my own grandson?” He says as he is eating raman noodles.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Good point.” She smells the raman and smiled a bit, making it appears in her hands then eats. Sapphire looks over at Bailey and makes a blanket cover him. “You can head back to sleep if you want. There’s nothing much to do here yet.” She shrugs @BrokenAxels

Zablex just smiles and continues eating his food.

“thanks” he smiled a bit and his stomach growls “huh. I can’t remember the last time I ate” he laughed a bit and snapped as some pizza appeared and he began eating, making sure not to get anything on the furniture or blanket, he tried talking, but seeing as he wasn’t wearing his helmet all that came out was a strained gurgle. He shrugs as to say “nevermind” and continues eating

Zablex makes a mental note to find a new helmet for Bailey.

Ooc- he has his helmet, he just wasn’t wearing it while eating :joy:

Ic- Bailey looks at him and waves

Zablex smiles back. He was drawing symbols in the air using magic. They had curious linework and seemed to be cut from squares of equal size.

Bailey looks at them and looks pretty amazed and curious

There were 17 in all, each had a unique presence of great power.

OOC: Lightning, Sonics, Gravity, Psionics, Magnetism, Iron, Plantlife, Light, Darkness/Shadow and Plasma are by Llortor on DeviantArt; The classic Nuva Symbols are by LEGO and the Symbol of Time is by me.

“what are these?”

“Symbols of Elemental Power, they’re from his world; the world of my other.” He looks at them closely. “Each one represents some Elemental Force in his universe and he has the gift to wield these forces and he isn’t the class that usually is able to wield them.” The Symbols pulse with light and power, each feels like they are…alive in a way, like how you can sense out the life energy of a person.