Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Ever heard of the fourth wall?..”

“Yes, it’s the metaphysical wall between us and the outside world.” He says. “It was part of my job from ages ago to know about it.” He tells his grandson.

“Yeah, knowing we’re just some characters on a rolep;ay controlled by some people and not being able to tell anyone is really bothering me.”

“It is rather concerning but that’s also something to chuckle about. We are them in this world, we are them and they are us. Wow, could I have sounded any more cryptic?” He says with a happy chuckle at this last line, which was meant to be a joke.

OOC: biggest fourth wall break since the fresh prince of bel air
A mysterious ship exits hyperspace near Sapphire’s “That stupid Sudarian!” Strider says. “He must have followed me. Sh*t!”
@Sachi @BrokenAxels @BlackBeltGamer98
OOC: Story arc time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Zablex has the Elements give him a body through their united power, however he is still a ghost, but now can vanish and appear at will. “What kind of weaknesses does he have?” He asks as the Symbols enter into his pendant.

OOC: The first one was a funny comment and the second one is rather out of left field, but hey, this is a sandbox RP type of thing so I’m afraid that this will take priority, regretfully .

“He’s a Sudarian so I don’t know if he has weaknesses. And thanks.” Strider replies.

“I have no idea what a Sudarian is.” He says.

Three pulled out another containment cube,“Alright guys, this is the last planet I have, so whatever we do, we can’t let Marka screw it up,” he said to his drones.

OOC: Since when did you have a second planet?

OOC: Don’t toy with me on this, you whip out stuff all the time, and I am more than happy to list those out.

@BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: No comment and you need to cool it. I asked a simple question and then you react like this? Bit rude, eh?

OOC: meh, the tone of your post wasn’t exactly friendly either. It’s not about the question, it’s the tone in which it’s asked, which makes all the diffrence. And besides, more absurd things have happened.

OOC: My bad but that new planet came out of left field. If you are referring to the Elemental Symbols, Zablex is able to use them due to Blaze’s mask and natural abilities to wield the Elements, made to a Toa’s level by his mask. Nobodies carry over the abilities of their other, that’s basic KH Nobody rules. And those absurd things were why we made a pact to try to limit our Deus Ex Machina’ing.

OOC: This isn’t kingdom hearts, but even so, the elements you using are a bionicle thing due to youusing the nuva symbols. I’m also referring to your constant supply of holocrons, obscure force powers that only happened once in non cannon works, the water and duplication junk that was used on the police, the sudden ability to bleed kyber crystals, the convenient heartless pocket dimension, and the even more convenient indestructible pods. That and it being another time you’ve singled me out over something stupid.

OOC: Sorry about all that but you too have done similar things. The Cybermen Crises, 3’s persistence to exist, the new Cyberman thing you’ve alluded to, and now the second planet out of nowhere. You’re just as guilty as I am on doing this kind of thing.

OOC: That’s my point, you don’t get to bother me about pulling stuff out of the blue when you do it all the time. It’s the pot calling the kettle black.

OOC: Ever hear of suspension of disbelief? I’ve been trying to do that regarding your antics and I expect you to do the same. And Marka always has one Jedi Holocron on him, the crystal bleeding isn’t as special as you make it out to be; it is when you use the Force to cause a Kyber Crystal to ‘bleed’ by projecting your pain into it. The Force abilities are not supposed to be obscure and the water thing is tame compared to the other stuff that happened. I have yet to see any reason the pods could be destroyed in actual lore regarding them and now we both are getting our masks in a muddle-twist about all this.

OOC: Pot calling the Kettle black, Three has the technology, why couldn’t he have a second planet?

OOC: Look, if you are so good at doing RPs and how to limit stuff like this, why don’t you make an RP of your own and do just that? And by doing what I’m doing, you aren’t making yourself the ‘better man’ or be the one on higher ground, it is the exact opposite of what you are trying to do here.