Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: Meh, I don’t see why you get so worked up over these things. Frankly, I could ask you the same thing, with you always getting on my case whenever I do something you disagree with. Wait, are you talking about what Three’s doing?

OOC: You seem to like the ‘eye for an eye’ thing. And I’m not talking about what 3’s doing, I’m talking about what you’re doing. But, when I think about it, 3 seems to be rather immature in how he behaves. But that’s just my opinion. And you get on my case when you do exactly that. And this conversation started with an inquiry on where that new planet came from.

OOC: Yup, so get off my case and I get off yours. As for Three, he wasn’t the one throwing a temper Tantrum, destroying all the stuff he cared about.

OOC: He invaded Marka’s property, how was he supposed to react? Where did that second planet come from?

OOC: One, I don’t owe you an answer. Two, I don’t demand that you explain where your stuff comes from. Three, even if someone invades someone else property, the response usually, throw a temper tantrum, four, it came from the original dimension

OOC: One, why do insist on constantly doing ‘screw you’ moments? Two, I explain how that stuff’s possible for the most part. Three, Marka’s got a temper and you were trying to mine stuff on his property which requires for the purchase or acquisition of rights to do so from the owner of that property, which you didn’t do. Four, real specific.

OOC: Having a second planet isn’t a screw you moment
Meh, most of your explanations are just,“It’s canon to kingdom hearts, so it’s canon here.”
The IPA wasn’t going to argue with him, they were too busy with other thing

OOC: I meant the ‘I don’t answer to you’ thing. And the IPA thing is a pretty big assumption.

OOC: it was the end of the universe, and they just suffered a huge terrorist attack. It’s a reasonable assumption

OOC: A stretch nonetheless. And you said that crimes weren’t abolished in other universes, maybe Marka should make a case against 3 for violating property rights by trying to mine Kyber Crystals on his property. That gonna make you happy?

OOC: The IPA isn’t there to enforce it, No IPA, no IPA laws.

OOC: And Marka still was technically the owner of the Sith Temple. You know what? Botanus is gone and useless, if there is another Sith Temple on that planet… Also, how did the Nanites survive? Last I recall, they weren’t on Eric’s planet when the universe ended.

OOC: We’ve already been over this, you don’t get to harass me, when you do the same stuff as me.

OOC: You are stooping to my level by doing what I’m doing. If anything, I have to call you out on it because I feel like you are doing that out of spite or something like that.

OOC: But don’t you want me to be on your level? And I am doing it out of spite, you keep harassing me.

OOC: No and I am not trying to harass you, I was just asking how you had another planet. And while yes, I don’t like the Cybermen and the fact that it takes forever to get through any of your arcs. This RP, I feel, is supposed to be more focused on story than actual battles. Look, we both don’t like how the other is reacting to what they are doing and it keeps setting off arguments left right and center. Why don’t we just drop this now before it gets out of hand and get on with the actual RP.

OOC: If you’re not harassing me then get off my case.

OOC: Fine then. GTG, work soon.

A message came over the speaker on the Empress.
“Captain, the updates to your personal ship have been completed, it’s now ready for the expedition. Are you and your chosen party?”

“I am.” Marius replies. “But I need to check on the others.” He goes to see how Marka was doing.

Marka was looking better but not by a lot.

OOC: You have control of Marka while I’m at work. You know my rules on my characters in my absence.