Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“A Sudarian is a humanoid species from the Lithog universe. This particular Sudarian is named Vaal, and he’s a pain in the *ss.” Strider replied

Jackson’s ships get searched by the colony ships, and several humans board. They get taken to the colony where they are tested and questioned.

Sapphire puts on her mask and speaks to the com. Is there anyway I can help you Strider? @Morgy

“You can go into stealth mode and fly away with weapons ready.” Strider replies “But other than that no, thank you.” Strider sits in the air and falls asleep.
OOC: goodnight see you tomorrow.

Ooc- night ma dude

Ic- Bailey walks back, looking a bit releived

OOC: Night all.

Ooc- night

Stider wakes up “Hey Bailey.” he says.
OOC: I just got the parts to make Strider…

Ooc- sweet! Can’t wait to see it :smiley:

Ic- Bailey waves “hi”

“Any trips to the astral plane recently?” Strider asks.

“No- why?”

“Just wondering.” Strider says than goes back to sleep.
OOC: Be back next Saturday, see you than.

Ooc- see you in a week, dude.

Ic- Bailey hoped Sapphire didn’t hear his coversation with zablex

OOC: Hey everyone. I’m sorry for being dead, I’ve had school shopping and friends. Ive been very busy the last couple weeks.

Ooc- Hoi there m8ie

Ic- Bailey hoped hanzo didnt hear his conversation with his grandfather as well

1 Like

Alexis grabs her knife.

1 Like

Bailey didnt know because alexis was on mk2 still

Ooc: That’s ok @ItsFrostbyte

If you say so Strider. She said then looks back, seeing Alexis with a knife in her hands. uh…what are you doing? @EmperorDeath

Bailey went to his room and practiced his bass for a bit and walked back out about 30 minutes later

“Hey sac- sapphire” @Sachi

Ooc- going to bed, gnight

Hanzo wakes up. He’s cold and damp. His swords are laying beside him. Its dark, and smells of lavender can be smelled from a distance.