Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Bailey sighed “well guess the crossbow ain’t gonna work” he said as he looked at the vial around his neck. The glow had become immensly bright “man. I really don’t wanna…f*ck it.”

“Hmmm, new developments are arising.” Epitome mused as he saw the strange glow emanating from G!Bailey before shrugging and choosing to ignore it, increasing his speed as he walked towards Zeblax, the drugs effects strength in as time went on despite Omniscience’s attempts to heal them.

Bailey took the vial and uncapped it, dumping all the blood on the ground, chucking a bit as it began to take a shape

“… Ok well that’s… Odd.” Epitome thought, giving it a passing glance as he continued now breaking into a run towards Zablex, flinging three more needles at him, all at slightly different paces and angles.

“Cure!” Zablex tells as he uses his remaining magic to cast a spell to rid himself of the drug, it also augmented Omniscience’s healing abilities for a short while. (@BrokenAxels). “You have to get out of here! He is out of our league; I used a Final Explosion and that didn’t keep him dead!” He yells to Bailey as he continues to run. He gracefully dodges all the needles, these were rather slow compared to Larxene’s knife throws.

OOC: the recharge for MP is 5 comments.

The shape, oddly enough, looked like Kai. Effectively, it was a dopplegangar.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “I don’t even know what that is, but hell, if he’s that strong then this should be fun!”

Zablex explains quickly and effectively why they should keep running.

OOC: the description Kai gave of Epitome personality. He blew himself up like Axel and you did to destroy Epitome the first time.

“Really? Just a doppelgänger? Too bad, I was hoping for something better to use.” He said, sighing in disappointment as he there more needles at Zablex, 10 this time, in two rows of 5 and each with a strange green glow to them.

Zablex throws knives to intercept. Their unique lightning enchantment made up for his current lack of magic. He hasn’t broken stride.

Bailey shrugs “Hey, I’m rusty. Man, wonder if I can still do the thing”

While they do block the first row the needles explode in a small blast of green plasma, clearing the way for the other 6 needles, the middle first row needle still there, a noticeable sheen at the tip.

“Fire!” He casts Firaxa and immolates the needles. He keeps running, Omniscience, got any hints on how to beat this guy without blowing myself up again; he seems to have stamina equal to my own. he asks knowing he’ll have to nowhere to run eventually and he wasn’t going to let Epitome get his way.

OOC: I legitimately doubt that Epitome will be able to replicate the curse due to how there always is a divide between tech and magic.

Trey scanned the attacks.

Zablex’s were magic based, some from himself and some from his weapons.

OOC: Ja he can’t really use magic, just a crap ton of science and mods he’s thrown onto himself.

IC: as the fire cleared the none of the needles could be seen but a strange shimmer was seen for just a moment.

“Stamina? What stamina?! He has none! All he has is energy! He literally modded his body to work like that! And he’s got a lot of energy!” Omniscience said yelling in panic, noticing the approaching needle as it suddenly flickered back into existence. “Oh essence no!” Omniscience yelled as the needle buried itself into Zablex’s shoulder, still injecting him but also instead of scattering into the wind as it dissolved this one fed itself into his veins, a noticeable silver green colour visible as it spread down his arm, covering all of the visible veins.

“Gaaahhh!” He yells as he is hit and infected. He increases the strength of the safeguards on Onmiscience to keep him safe rather than on himself to fight the injected substance. He tries to keep running, Where’s a Vorahk Staff of Hunger when you need it? he retorically asks himself as he runs.

OOC: random thought: what do you guys think would happen if Zablex was exposed to pure Energized Protodermis? Just a random thought I had.

“Energy can’t be destroyed, only converted into other forms.”

OOC: something fun I bet.

IC: “No!” Omniscience yelled in fear and anger. “This is bad! He uses it to make sure he always gets a sample even if his targets going to escape, or for his more extreme tortures, but still!” He yelled in panic, the liquid having nearly fully covered Zablex’s veins. “It explo-Agghhh!” He yelled, screaming in fear as the healing he was doing was abruptly cut off, Zablex’s entire arm erupting into bits of flesh, the ‘particles’ visibly moving to swarm the flesh, quickly converting it into minuscule, carriable bits, nothing left as they flew back towards Kai, each with a visible blood red colour, quickly filling a tube that had extended from Kai’s arm, before being sealed off and dragged back into Kai’s arm the hole resealing.

“Ah perfect, a sample has been collected. Unfortunately I would still prefer to catch a complete specimen and even if I can’t you all will still need to die.” Kai said in a nonchalant tone.

“I died once, I’m not dying again”

OOC: all it would take is one drop minimum. Think @Runa would allow for that at some point?

IC: Zablex groaned as his arm hurt from the blast but kept running, it was already regenerating because of the curse. Epitome saw that what made up Zablex was literally Nothing, he was magic in nature and origin but according to all known about Nothing, he shouldn’t even exist.

(@BrokenAxels). Zablex grabs Bailey and gets him close, “We run until we can run no longer, he will do all in his knowledge to hurt us, torture us. We need to keep him away from us and the innocent lives of this universe. This isn’t the kind of opponent we are used to, we run or we are tortured for his sick enjoyment. Do I make myself clear?” Bailey sees Zablex is not joking and that he is more concerned with the safety of others than his own and he sees the truth in his words; this isn’t a fight they can win…not until they learn how to permanently be rid of Epitome Kai. All of this was said while they were running.