Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

G!Bailey gets hit, but the wound soon healed. He grinned “why hello”

@Ace “there’s two kinds of love. And he thinks I love you in one way while I don’t”

“How?”

“Hmm… advanced healing speed, interesting. Oh well, time to up the damage.” Epitome said, the barrel widening to shoot out three larger, yet shorter and semi slower beams, these ones detonating with a well sized acidic explosion as they hit.

Bailey sighs, the blood forms a hole underneath him and he drops Through, appearing behind Kai "Hiya!

@Ace “there’s romantic love and there’s family love.”

“What’s the difference?”

He began explaining

She didn’t understand

“Oh that’s interesting!” Epitome said, his eyes widening in mild surprise before he was slammed into the ground, quickly flipping himself back up, scratches macros his face that healed at a good rate. “Well, thanks for making this easier.” He said, his arm shifting back to its original blaster setting as he fired it dead at him.

Bailey just continued to take the beating, laughing all the while “your just making this harder on yourself buddy”
@Ace “I love you as a father loves his child. He thinks I love you in a different way. I guess you’ll learn what I mean when you get older” he sighed

“Older? I dont age.”

“Not really, in truth I’m just testing the waters.” He monotoned before speeding over, slamming a needle into his side and draining a vial of blood before jumping back.

“mentally. I mean as you learn.” wonder if I can download something onto a hard drive or something

“Okay,” she replied trying to understand

“maybe I can download this stuff onto a hard drive or something”

@KAI_BORG Bailey laughed “whatever you say” the blood he had collected began to shake, it ruptured the needle somehow. As if it had cut through

“Tssk. Oh well there goes that sample. I guess I’ll just have to get more.” He said, more needles emerging from his arms.

“Okay.”

Bailey just rolls his eyes “you see, from this scenario it would appear I’m at your mercy, unable to fight back. You must realize something”

@Ace “did Cass keep you safe?”

“No, not really, due to your blood manipulation it appears you will be more difficult to deal with than expected.”

“well, nevermind. I’ll just cut to the chase then. Behind you” Bailey grins

“Of course.” Epitome said, not even moving as metal spikes erupted from his back, similar to the one he changed his arm into before.