Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

"Yeah. "

Ooc- dangit. I had something cool planned, lol

Ic- they stab nothing. Thin air. G!Bailey’s grin grows wider

@Ace “good”

“K.”

OOC: XD, sorry about that but that’s Epitome for you, he takes things very literally and he’s not one to stop facing an opponent.

IC: “Ah, a trick. Juvenile.” Epitome said. “Here is mine, follow the metal orb.” He deadpanned, throwing a small metal orb towards G!Bailey that he had just formed from his palm.

Bailey watched the fight from a safe distance “man, that’s cool”

@KAI_BORG the orb was stopped as he felt something heavy land on him. He felt like he was on fire.

It was Cass. He grinned “like old times?”

"Like old times " he nods in agreement

“Isnt that bad?”

“Hmm, this could be useful for interrogation techniques.” Epitome monotoned as he twitched slightly in pain, grabbing at the object in an attempt to remove it and get a good look at it, also dropping the orb and kicking it towards G!Bailey.

Cass began scratching, clawing, biting, all he could do. He was quite strong suprisingly

G!Bailey vanished suddenly, all the blood disappeared too

@Ace “they seem to be doing good. If not, I’ll jump in”

“Oh…”

“What is this?!” Epitome yelled, slamming his fist into whatever it was that was on him before shooting it close range, getting blasted back by the explosion, the damage more extreme than when he was slammed int the ground but still healing.

A loud roar was heard

Bailey looked suprised be"what the?"

A dragon, almost a mile long in length was seen flying in the air, landing in front of Kai and Cass, destroying a fee buildings suprisingly i love me some overkill

“Ah dragon… highly unrealistic but I have been wondering about the DNA strands needed to make such a being feasible.” Epitome muttered.

unrealistic? You don’t know where I’m from, then. it growls, almost sounding like the predator

“Of course not, and neither do I care, you are in the way of my target and will either remove yourself or be removed.” He monotoned, give the dragon a dull yet somehow chilling stare.

G!Bailey glares back you think you’re scary? Boy, you are nothing. You can’t remove a permanent stain.

Omniscience, please tell me there is a way to permanently get rid of the Epitome Personality before my friends and family get tortured?. Zablex was starting to panic, there had to be a way to permanently destroy Epitome, there was always a way to beat the monsters in previous fights he had been in.

“The only way to do that is to kill Kai and then also Ender who will be unbelievably pissed! THE BEST IDEA I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS TO KNOCK HIM OUT OR SOMETHING AND EVEN THAT’S HARD TO DO! I MEAN AT LEAST THE GRANDPA SEEMS TO BE DOING WELL AGAINST HIM!!!” Omniscience yelled in panic.

=====

“Oh really? Well then I guess you’ll be proved wrong once I remove the stain right in front of me.” Epitome said with a dull smirk, staring dully at the dragon

many have tried. Come on then the dragon barely taps the ground, causing the area to shake

“Of course.” Epitome replied, suddenly nearly vanishing as he dashed towards the dragon, trails of green plasma trailing behind him, small jets of flame erupting from ports on his feet.

G!Bailey rolls his eyes as he roars, the sheer force of the wind holding him back. He swept at him with a foot/claw