Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

OOC: He’ll hit his breaking point. There are some things that just cannot be explained by logic, science and reason; some this just are the way they are. If he can’t come to terms with that, he isn’t going to ever feel whole or complete because there will always be something he doesn’t understand, even if he won’t admit it. And that will make him more and more off kilter in that he will pursue that goal until he destroys himself in trying to do and comprehend that which he is literally unable to.

OOC; Ja I can agree with that and he probably will mess himself up a bit before becoming fully comfortable with it but it’s going to take quite a bit to do that, he’s not one to give up, ever.

OOC: a Saiyan’s (DBZ) never give up attitude. And this kinda reminds me of Doctor Strange’s introduction to magic, in concept. This is going to be interesting. Now, how the Karzahni is Zablex to word how out of his league Epitome is because of the fundamental nature of what he has been ‘taught’ versus the many intricacies and rules of magic and its massive power and capability gap between it and technology and do so in a way that results in minimal casualties and is presented in a way that Epitome cannot counter it and has to accept the impossibility of what he wants to achieve?

OOC: Eh… that might be a bit difficult, if anything your best bet would be to just take him down now and try and do that once he’s more stable, he’s starting to enter a more… altered state at this time, your getting to him despite how he’s been acting. As for the out of his league bit… um Epitome may or may not be considered a temporary, minor-essence, or minor-deity in our worlds, he was exposed to Omniscience for a long time and once his personality started to degrade then stabilize into what he now is he pretty much became a minor-essence of science and maybe a few other things, of course the more angered or shifted you can get him from his usual personality the less of his essence powers he retains until he goes back to ‘normal’, well normal for him, right now he’s at about… 50-40% essence, the anger and feralness he’s showing is a pretty big reason why.
He just… doesn’t know about it, or how to fully utilize said powers.

OOC: Even Achilles, the seemingly invincible warrior, had a weakness that was small enough to seem inconsequential but was his literal hubris and downfall.

IC: Zablex’s eyes open and he seems to be awaiting something but also curious. “You seem very unstable, perhaps this conversation should be coninued when you are willing to talk civilly and not have any lives at stake. I pity you, you refuse to accept that which your heart already knows: There are some things that cannot be quantified by science and technology. If you will not listen to words then you shall listen to my actions!” he steps so he is next to G!Bailey and brandishes his weapon. “No technology can change a heart, nor wield the weapon of the heart.” he says, a bit cryptic considering he usually doesn’t like speaking in riddles unless he felt it absolutely necessary.

G!Bailey groans “we didn’t know about aliens at the time. We actually thought it was just us.”

Bailey watched curiously “if he’s been dead, I wonder why he’s talking as if he knows this stuff…”

“Yes, yes, but you expect me to belive aliens didnt know about us? What with the hundreds, thousands of diferent ufo ‘hoaxes’ we had? I myself do not beleive that all of those could’ve been fake.” Epitome said with a scoff, before noticing Zablex.

“Ah, you’re back good. Would you mind repeating whatever it was you just said? All I could hear was blah, blah, ‘psychic this, psychic that’, blah blah bblah, ‘magic is real and is better than science’, blah blah blah, ‘repent ypu disbleiver’, blah blah.” Epitome said with a smirk, his head twitching in minisucle amounts.

Zablex repeats and explains further the difference between magic and tech. “…To summarize, technology has limits and magic does not and because of that major gap of capabilities tech is incapable of reaching the same level as magic.” Zablex was a bit annoyed at how Epitome was being so stiffnecked and stubborn this guy was being and how unwilling he was to accept that there are things that just are and can’t be explained nor replicated by technology.

G!Bailey runs his temples “we’re getting nowhere with this”

“Finally, someone who understands. Now then, just come over here, allow me to take a few samples, run a couple tests, and then be on your way.” Epitome said, giving Zablex a come hither motion. “I can always kill the fools later, and also, no Technology does not have limits! It is always being upgraded! Always being pushed and changed!” He yelled in irritance, slamming his foot into the ground hard enough to form a small crater.

“who’re the fools?” G!Bailey asked, a bit concerned

“Uggh, all of you other ‘magic’ believers and witness’s that the special fool created when he chose to resist my testing procedures.” Epitome said with a sigh, placing a hand on the bridge of his nose as he waved at Zablex. “Currently I am choosing to give you all a home free, no one has to do, this time, and I will refrain from killing you, after I get my samples, until a later date when it may be required.”

OOC: Also! I finally managed to make another moc again! Here’s a preview:

Whaddya think o’ 'er?

1 Like

Ooc Awesome sauce

Ic- g!Bailey doesn’t respond

OOC: looks awesome. Gonna be inactive again, sorry.

IC: Zablex rolls his eyes, “You really think that I made these guys appear? You think you are the one who decides the fate of all things?”. Lightning arcs across the sky and is swiftly followed by the crash of thunder, the crimson light revealing the cursed forms of the two standing before Epitome. “You are no deity. You have no right nor privilege to behave as such. You are a sadistic, masochistic, sick, twisted, afraid, prideful and conceited little human that thinks he can be a deity and can’t even tell when he needs to accept there are things that are beyond his own comprehension; who has been a pawn and now thinks he can become the kingpin.” he said this calmly.

OOC: GTG.

OOC you gonna join etternal pain?? It takes place in another dimension so youd have to reright your character slightly or vastly diffrent

“That is not at all how chess works.”

1 Like

OOC: IDK, maybe, maybe not still deliberating on it.

OOC: Thanks to ya both, don’t have her backstory and such up yet but I’m pretty proud of her creation.

IC: “One, I have never said I believe myself to be a deity, why if I was I wouldn’t even need your samples. Two, masochistic? Really? Tell me, do you actually know the meaning of that word or are you just throwing out sayings because they sound demeaning? Three, I am not afraid, fear is an irrelevant emotion that I haven’t felt in centuries. And now four, I in know way wish to be a kingpin nor have I ever truly been a pawn, I wished to betray Epitome for years but couldn’t due to their coding, at least until our incident, all I wish to do is bring the others back.” Epitome said, counting off on his fingers with a blank look on his face.
“Oh, also, a fifth problem with your statement, yes, yes it is your fault, as you fled you forced me and the others to come into contact, meaning they would need to be eliminated to keep my presence a secret for as long as possible.”

“Meh. I’d give that presentation a C minus.”

“… for some reason I feel like I should like you…” Epitome muttered as he stared at him.