Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“…I do too” he sounds weirded out “hmm. Wonder if Sara still hates me. And if I’m still an edgi boi”

Out of nowhere, he States something odd “fun fact, sir. I was stuck in a limbo like state for the duration I was dead. it sucked.”

OOC: (Epitone) “So are we to be two immortals locked in epic battle until judgement day and trumpets sound?” (Zablex) “Or you could surrender?” Fight resumes. Yeah, not gonna be on much because life so, you guys know the drill. Good night!

“Or you could accept my very, very fair demands, give me my samples and I’ll leave you all well alone! I will not sacrifice my, mind the word my! Body but I will not forcibly take control such as End!” Epitome hissed, his eyes goitching the angrier he got.

OOC: Also, here’s that Piraka I was talking about!

2 Likes

Genni started firing, his rifle taking a squad of Fallen.

@ItsFrostbyte @BlackBeltGamer98 The Empress soon arrives at the location who’s coordinates it had been given.

Sar’s left hand forms to a sword, his right a blaster. “Ready?!”

Marka just gives an evil grin, he has been itching to cut down Fallen.

“Well get a ship in the bay. Marius’ only holds one and no way the Empress is going down there.” He rushes to the bay while he sends a message to the weapons commander.

Prepare Planet Buster

Celica watches something

Trey paced back and forth

Bailey was conversing with g! Bailey

OOC: if there is a link in the text, it isn’t working.

IC: Marka puts his helmet on his head and tells Sar, “I can handle being outside in this armor, the only issue is securing myself to the ship while you are flying so I can stay with you and slay some Fallen.” His voice is distorted a bit.

OOC: There isn’t

IC: “Okay.” He hops in the ship, ready for takeoff.

Marka was secured onto the ship.

OOC: Yoooo! Good to see ya again @BlackBeltGamer98! So, what’s Zablex feel about Epitomes terms? Seem pretty fair to me and Epitome, despite his insanity is pretty Honorable in the terms of deal keeping and most of the honor/law system.

Hanzo senses the auras of both Marka and an unknown person.

He smiles
“Old times…”

He starts shredding through squads of Fallen."

OOC; Zablex would have a smug and ‘i told you so’ sort of tone when the experiments are done and again, because it’s magic, he’s not gonna succeed in his goals of replicating it.

IC: Zablex was silent for a long while. “Omni is to be avoided, if you break your end of the deal, you are going to get it.” He tells Epitome, he isn’t wanting to take too many risks, especially regarding his friends.

(@ItsFrostbyte) Marka, if he could be heard, was laughing as he was deflecting blaster fire from the Fallen ships while they were heading for the ship.

OOC: Oh you’ll see, you’ll see, trust me, his experiments are quite a bit… different than you’d expect, really he just has to figure out the basics to be able to replicate a very, very crude version of it, all he has to do is make it bring them back.

IC: “Fine, the deal meets my expectations, I shall now run a few tests and extract samples.” He said, extending his palm, a needle forming. “tell me, how are you with temporarily losing a limb? And if not that then loss of a finger or minor injury?” He asked in a monotone voice, his emotions stabilizing.

OOC: I’m scared.

IC: Zablex seems like he is wishing or another way out of this scenario. “We go someplace where nobody is at risk apart from myself.” He says with a serious tone.

OOC: Oh don’t worry, nothing too bad’ll happen… nothing to bad…

IC: “Oh don’t worry, it is nothing big, just a small extraction of flesh, blood and possible bone marrow and then a test to record your healing process.” He stated. “While I would prefer to witness it on a larger scale, such as limb level, a smaller one will work, which is why I gave the option of losing a finger. Please choose which so we may proceed.”

Zablex cuts off an arm. He winces at it.