Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Trey prepend his ship for take off, and began to leave the planet.

Sar ran behind them, both arms now being blasters as he shoots the Fallen and calls the Empress to use it’s weapon systems for cover, and use it’s tractor beam to get them into the ship.

Marka catches his breath while they are in the hanger.

(@KAI_BORG) "I have no intention of doing so and I am not lying. You must let Kai be the one in control. I am nothing like those who made Project Epitome because I want to repair the damage they caused and that starts with getting you to be on good terms with Kai and Ender to do a sort of negotiation about what you can each provide. You will not be imprisoned but can provide medical and scientific expertise while Ender can provide powers, additional healing and many other abilities that each of you can contribute. " Marka tells Epitome, trying to calm him down. The nanites are showing an odd set of readings/findings: the subject is telling the truth about his intentions but the nanites are alerting him to an increasing amount of magic that is interfering with every other function they have apart from determining his honesty.

“NO-No… no, y̶͔̼̥̬͔͞o̰̺͢u̳̙͢ ̶̨͔̜ͅc̸̶̦̯̪̱̮̥͔̫͠a̧̹̼̳n̵̵͍̟̗͇͡’̛͏̞͇̺͖̘̬ţ̺̩̯͙̥̥͚̪-̨̦͟͞h͚͈̙a͎̳̱̤̯̠̳v̴̩̠̲̟e̡̜͍͍̟̼͓͘͜-̧̳͡l̵҉̘̦͚̥̞͎y̢͕̥̟i̫͖̳̱̗̬͚͇n̸͎͔̱̭̦̩̬̦g̴̥̘͠͡-̷̙̳͔̝̤l̷̢͔͕̗̼i̢̞̻͉̯͈͎̟͝a̴͓̼͇̬͙̣͕̩͟͞r̵͎̹͕̦̱̝̮̥-̢͍̣͙͓̦͔̙̭̕͠f̧̥͕̤͓̯̞͚̺̣o̧̙̯̣̱̤̘͍ͅo͖̤̭̼̕l̛͙̬-͙͙̻͖̫̣̭͝ͅC̝̮͕̱͕̟̰̀͟͝O̸̢͕̩̥͔̖̕W̶̨̢̤̥͖̲̭̰̜̮̝̖͙̦͈͜A̷̵̶̡͈͈͚̰̝̟̝͈̙R̶̕͏͍̖̯͓̮̙͕͎̭͎̦͉̯͈̦͍̺̯D̢̫̟͇͎̝̬͔̩̩͉̥̰͕̳͠-̢̨̛̙̳̪̗̲̻̤̘̗̮̮͓̙͙M҉̨̘̮̘̬̟͇͖̤͈̳͢͡Ǫ̜̠͓̗͍̳̳N̨̲̹̳̲͕̥̳͉̤͈ͅͅS̴̩͖̩̳͍̘̙̤̥̪̰̺͇̭̲͡ͅT̢̡̻̭̗̟̮͈̗̰̱̪̼̬͟͠E̢͏̦̣̥̲͈͈͙̟̥̠̤͈͓̫̦̪̯̞̳R͏̮̟͕͖̟̳̬̘̼͙͈͎̟̀-̷̸͎̝͍̰̥̼̝͖̼͓̖̪͎̟̘̺͡D̛͈̫͔̯̦̲̪͙̲͔̟̩̫̼͎͖͝͝ͅE̷̪͈͇̱̲͡S̵̭̝̳͈̠̼̝̙͈̝̩̪͓̖̫͎͖̠̞͢͡T̸̼̫͈͉̞̪̳͈̪̹͘͜͠͡R̶̷̛͚̞̻͕͕̖̗̬̯͖͙̦̺͚Ơ̡͠҉̖͉̹̞̣̱̥͇ͅY̭͍͎͙̜̝̘̕͠͠E͝͏̢̹͎͓̖͡R̸̬̪͕͖̻̻̪̰̜̪̗̱͉̥̭̺͈͜ͅ!̵̢͕͚̬̜̜́͟͝ ̟͍̻̮͍̭̖̭̀͜͢͝Y͏̫̦͖͓̰̕͞Ờ̸̟̮̙̬̺̝̳̰̪̳͟͠Ṳ̸̵̧̖̦̞̳͔̱͓̹̥̣ͅͅ ̢̞͇͚̰̫̜̺̘͓̻͘ͅẂ̶̷̡̨̪̫̙̥A̸̵̧̨̺̞̠̙͙̦N̡̯̙̠̼͍̘͓͙̮̜̜̝͔͈̠̝̣̙̣͠T̻͓̝̘̯͇̣̦̫̥̥͜͞ ̣̖̺̥͚̳͇̬̣̟̯̭͈̣̺͎́͢ͅT̷̶̨̬͕̥͎͜͢O̵̸̤̯̩̳͘͞ ̛͍̫̠͉̪͖̪͙̗͍̙̰̣̜̭̟͔̕ͅͅŢ̸̘̘̤̟A̡̨͍̙̦̘̺̖̳̘̕K̴̳̯̦̹̬̹̭̺̹̻̟̻̣͔̰͜͜Ȩ̛̼̱̬͞ ̵͏̺̪̩̻͙͖͍̹͍̯̗̩͉͜T̵̪̬̘͇̰͇̝͙͙͝H҉͈̝̩̩̱̲͖̱̤ͅE̴̛͏̗͎̯̻͔ͅM̵̝͈͈̹͔̪͙̗̹͔̭̪͍̱͇͘ͅ!̛̻͕͔̕͜͡ͅ

He roared, his nanites visibly shifting as sparks flew, his eyes flashing with corrupted code before he raised the needle, preparing to slam it into his arm.

Zablex tells him calmly, “Calm down, I do not want to take anything away from you I want to help you and I can’t do that unless you calm down.” He readies himself in case of an attack. He tries to calm him down by using a pulse from the nanites in his own body to try to soothe Epitome, it would be like a lullaby to him in a way.

No…no I-I can’t not again, not this time, c-can’t lose him, can’t l-lose the others, I-I need them, I need them, not the other way around.” He said quietly, his carefully crafted scientific, uncaring personality collapsing as tears started to flow from his eyes, revealing to Zablex a saddend, damaged child, this wasn’t Kai, no this, this was Epitome, this was who Zablex had been fighting, who had massacred worlds, tortured men, a child who had broke so badly he sealed himself off in an emulation of what he was told he was supposed to be.

“I… I’m sorry but I can’t, not this time.” He muttered quietly, holding the needle loosely as he stared sadly at the ground before tightening his grip, looking back up as his scientific persona took back control. “Not this time.” He stated before slamming the needle into his arm, grunting in pain as the flesh visibly shifted and rolled, suddenly erupting in growth as it spread down his arm in a sudden, massive increase of healing.

“Its working.” He muttered, staring with just a glimpse of surprise before suddenly roaring in pain, grabbing at his arm, slamming onto his knee as the flesh started to tear and rot, slicking off in slabs as it attempted to regrow at the same rate.

I am afraid I will have to calm you down in another manner, I don’t want to hurt any of you and I am afraid that the injection you used isn’t going to work as well as you hope. The only thing you are feeling now is but a fraction of all the pain you’ve felt over your lifetime and your wounds are healing a bit faster but you are not a monster; I see it in your eyes and in your heart: I see a sad and damaged child who wants to be free and I am offering you that freedom. Open your self made prison, breathe the clean air and rest easy knowing that right now you can be what you wanted to be: free from the expectations that were beset by Epitome; just calm down and let me help you.” Zablex says, behind his back, his finger weaves a symbol in the air before flicking it upwards. Omni, be ready. I’m going to try to harness The Elements to help and heal this child. I need your help to get through to those three and lead them out of their prison. He begs Omniscience, showing him his emotions towards Kai and those in his body. He sees great empathy and an unconditional, fatherly love towards them. He had raised a broken family and now wants to mend one, a band of three brothers in one body; that’s how he perceives them now.

“No, no, no! I-I can fix this, I can fix this!” He yelled, tears streaming from his face as his body could be seen flickering slightly, Kai and Ender’s forms flickering in and out of existence across him, nanites visibly crawling across his arm as he flickered sparks erupting across him.
“No, no! Not yet! NOT YET!” He yelled, panic visible in his face as he staggered up, stumbling backwards, as he held his hands to his head, seemingly struggling to hold the flickers of Kai and Ender back as his injected arm twisted, mutations crossing it in the blink of an eye but the healing slowly stabilizing.

=======
“Oh essence, oh essence! What is this? What is this?! This has never happened! Everything is a lie, everything is a lie.” Omniscience murmured in a shocked tone, rocking back and forth in a fetal position in his dream-scape thingamabob, but Zablex could still feel him reaching out and giving him any help he could despite his terrified state.

Zablex, in the mindscape, sees Omni’s reactions and he goes to help him to fight his fear.

In the waking world, Zablex snaps his fingers and nothing seems to happen. “I sense the conflict in you and how much you want to believe I am right, just calm down and let me help all three of you. Your friends will live on and never leave you because so long as their story is told and their memory is still with you and those who will share their tales. Please, I don’t want to hurt you.” He tells Epitome, his calm tone taking on a fatherly kindness, he wants to help them heal and be free of what Project Epitome had done to them.

“No, no, NO!” He yelled, suddenly bolting up and charging towards his ship, clasping his still mutating arm, the mutations nearly calmed down, flickers of black skin and purple flames appearing across his form as he ran, a stream of ‘no’s’ and ‘need to fix’ being heard as he ran.

He runs into a barrier and then a gold and red light begins tracing a design and runes. Zablex’s back crest and his pendant glow with a similar light. “If you want to see your friend again, I can call him but I cannot guarantee that he will be allowed to answer and accept the summons for that is not something I command.” He raises a hand and begins gathering energy, “I call upon the heavens and ask for the friend this child seeks to be allowed to visit him and help him. The child fears being alone and I wish to help him, please help us all!” With that, he sends the magic he had been gathering and the design on the ground flares to the intensity of a small star.

As he does Epitome starts to fully breakdown, slamming his fists and nanite spikes into the shield hard enough to cause flickers to form across it.

As this is going on what can only be described as a tear in reality appears nearby Zablex, seemingly connected to whatever the spell was that Zablex had just done, but probably not the reaction he was expecting, suddenly erupting into existence leading to… somewhere… the area distorted and that of the area around its edges warping, similar to Omniscience’s world but more… darker, corrupted.

What’s happening?” He asks in surprise. The glyph began to rotate, gathering energy from the world to help it to remain. It tries to help Epitome to relax.

OOC: Why do I feel like a boss fight is coming up soon?

OOC: Oh it might, but trust me, its not from what you expect.

“No, no! That’s-tha’ts not possible! We destroyed that tech!” Omniscience yelled in Zablex’s head as Epitome suddenly paused, turning.
“The-the backup? The backup!” He suddenly yelled happily, a manic twitch visible in his eyes before he charged toward the portal. “Massacre! Massacre! Massacre!” He continued to yell as he charged.

Hear me my forces! Defend this realm at all costs and that includes Epitome!” He commands as Nobodies appear to defend according to Zablex’s orders. They kept Epitome from the portal, “Epitome, I know you can feel it, this force is not friendly, we need to stop it.” He tells Epitome.

“No! NO! MASSACRE! MASSACRE!” He screeched, struggling against the nobodies as he tried to reach the portal before suddenly whipping a needle from his hand into the portal, his arm stabilized.
As it entered the portal silence descended, everything stopping before being replaced with a deep, echoing roar, a black gauntleted and purple highlighted glove reaching out and grasping onto the edge of the portal, quite similar in build to epitomes, except for the fact that it was nearly three times as big, more purple lines and a deep-pink visor suddenly flaring to life within.
“MASSACRE!” Epitome yelled in his damaged tone, reaching out in a grasping motion as he struggled, Omniscience screeching ‘NO!’'s as he panicked.

Get him out of harm’s way!” he orders the Nobodies. “I sense that this is your friend Massacre, or at least the closest equivalent he has to a Heartless. His true inner Darkness made real. We need to defeat him if we are to save him! We need to work together and you need to listen to me because right now there are countless lives at stake now tell me, can you do this alone or will you finally take the first steps to freedom and work with Kai, Ender, myself, Omni and the Nobodies in saving Massacre? If you refuse you will end yourself and no amount of magic or tech can save you but if you accept my offer then you will have taken the first steps in removing the shackles of Project Epitome’s expectations and be on the path to freedom.” He tells him as the army readies itself to protect everything, and if this is a fight then the arena’s boundaries are the borders of the arena.

“No no! Is massacre! Backup! Unsettled! Dangerous but Massacre!” he yelled in an excited tone, yammering crazily his person completely shattered at this point as he reached towards the portal.
A roar suddenly erupted from it again before a massive, hulking suited figure ripped itself out, wearing a suit close to an identical copy of Kai’s, only much, much larger, built for one who towered over even kai’s 6’1" height and much broader in the shoulders.
As the being stepped out it stopped, swiveling its helmet around slowly as it looked around before suddenly settling on Zablex, stilling for just a moment as it stared at Epitome’s surrounded form before roaring animalistically, charging at them.

OOC: Imagine the hulk except in the crazy armour we designed with deep-pink and purple highlights.

Zablex leaps up and meets him, “Massacre, calm down. We don’t want to hurt you, we want to help you.” he lands by Epitome and uses his magic to help him stabilize.

As he does he notices a needle sticking out of his arm, having penetrated his armour, before he slammed his fist into the ground, fracturing before swiping it towards Zablex again, still charging towards the nobodies, Epitome cheering all the while.